K/W/BCS or Austin?

It's been a while since I've logged in... glad to see things are still up and running on this site.
So... the job has me spending WAY too many long and boring hours Friday afternoons and nights in Temple. Being that Temple just about the same distance from Austin as it is Waco, which forum location should I be seeking someone to help me kill the boredom?
Brother, there are beautiful women in all directions. It all depends on what you are looking for. The local flavors have become very tasty and more than satisfy my pallet.
Having just recently met some additional Candy Shop Ladies from K/W/BCS I'd say BOTH, Austin and in the North.

If you want to do outcall to Temple, then W/K might be best option and there is a couple I'd definitely would seek out and have CUM
Cum play in Austin luv lots of beautiful women here I have several girl crushes tbh lol
Here's the thing... yes, by the miles, its almost the same to go to Austin as to Waco.

But TIME wise.. you're going to spend more time heading to Austin-- traffic is much more brutal coming and going from there than from Waco. So really-- go either way, but make sure what you select in Austin is worth the extra potential traffic time!!

Have fun!!
I'm available for outcall. And I have an incall in Killeen
I'm available for outcall. And I have an incall in Killeen Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction
Do you now? My list keeps getting longer and longer.
I'm available and ready to play
I have an incall in Kempner and also in Killeen. I am more than happy to outcall to Temple as well
Available in Waco sweetie
Hello
Did you seriously just post on a thread over 2 1/2 yrs old
Did you seriously just post on a thread over 2 1/2 yrs old Originally Posted by knotty man

mistakes happen.....

then again, so does fornicating and conceiving...