Tyler time out

Been under the weather and not to club in while anyone been lately. Any new girls or same ones
  • JJ69
  • 06-21-2018, 03:36 PM
I love time out. There is always at least two new girls every time I go. There’s no extras, but it’s a great club. Girls are perfect.
Best place for extras in Tyler is Visions, I’ve struck gold in the past but you have to mine the nuggets
Where is visions??
Visions is the old Bare Assets on 31 East towards Kilgore just a mile or 2 outside loop 323
Best place for extras in Tyler is Visions, I’ve struck gold in the past but you have to mine the nuggets Originally Posted by Ready4this
Tips on how to best go about mining? Especially for guy who are from out of town and can only come in once in a blue moon?
How much is the cover charge? Price of Lap dances? All nude? or topless only. Are you allowed to touch? I used to go to jaguar's but it went down hill. They started a bunch of BS with lap dances. Got to the point where they started figuring out ways to give less service with there lap dances but kept charging the same price. And the quality of girls was not that good.
Whiz!!! I thought you were gone with the tide. Perhaps we need to hook up next time you visit the piney woods.

HID
20 cover and 20 for wrist band fir nude dances. BYOB. 2 DANCES for 20 until 8.
What are the hours for this place? I used to stop at Jags on my trips back to DFW from LA. I may have to give this place a go if they are open late. Should be open after 2am if they are BYOB.
They are open from 5pm to 2am. But they do stay open pass 2am if they have enough business. This usually happens on the weekends.
Thinking of heading to TO on a Sunday night? Good night to go? If there's no extras, is "some" touching allowed?