Nashville and Memphis

What are some of your Favorite places to eat in both cities? Maybe favorite places to hang out? Good local places please

Thank you in advance

XOXO
Kelseybelle
Tell me a little more about kind of place and food you’re looking for and I can recommend in Memphis. Might even take you there!
Haven't been to Nashville in a while but I got you in Memphis:

* Mulan Asian Fusion
* Huey's
* Happy Mexican
* Bhan Thai
* Pho Saigon
* BB King's Club
* Central BBQ
Smokin thighs( no joke) is good. Chicken nachos are the best with a wide variety of moonshine available. If you are there on a Friday or Saturday night, it’s is a couple of blocks from Santa’s Pub.. no food but is a good time later in the night.

* Mulan Asian Fusion
* Huey's
* Happy Mexican
* Bhan Thai
* Pho Saigon
* BB King's Club
* Central BBQ Originally Posted by Andre901
Great information TN folks thnx Andre901!!
This is going to be a tough decision, but I think I will start off with Bhan Thai
Pho Binh has the best pho and lemon grass tofu!
If you are in Nashville and find your way South in the Galleria area then there are a few places you need to try. The best early happy hour around is Cajon Steamer's. From 3 to 6pm the regulars will make sure you have a great time! (yes I am one)

Also down south around the Galleria is Tin Roof 2. I very happening place at night. Bands, drinks and A TON of folks!
To add to the Nashville food scene. If you are near the downtown area and want pizza there's Gino's East out of Chicago, and 312 Pizza in Germantown area. For barbecue you can't beat Martin's. (multiple locations) Also, if you like hot chicken there is Hattie B's.
Yummmmm

* Mulan Asian Fusion
* Huey's
* Happy Mexican
* Bhan Thai
* Pho Saigon
* BB King's Club
* Central BBQ Originally Posted by Andre901
Firefly grill in Green hills and Jeff Ruby's in Nashville.
My favorite spot to eat would be wherever you are!
Memphis Pizza Cafe is the best pizza I have ever had.
Peg Leg Porker in Nashville.