Email Address: na
URL / Website: n/a
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: N Salina Street
Hair Length and Color: Short Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'4', 130, nice looking, nice body with ass and 34b's.
I usually don't go into the club, but I was in the area and decided to hit the night shift. It was a late night and was crowded- pool table full, bar crowded. Wandered around to see what the sites were and the usual girls were there except one new girl that was very good looking. I waited my turn to talk to her as I didn't want to get involved with any others. e talked for about 20 minutes and with some touching feely stuff so I decided to get a VIP- paid for 2 songs as I like to take it slow and see what she is offering- didn;t have to wait as she get me hard instantly and gave a great lap dance- as I stated great body- she reached down to junior and asked if I was ready..unzipped and she asked to sit down in the chair and I was to stand close to her and she went to town with bbbj and hj..tried to get as close as I could to her as the booths are really small- but she turned off the dim light and it was dark as hell- damn, I blew and she swallowed every drop..best bbbj I have had in a long time. As I don;t like this place much, A**** is hot and will check in again.
Recommendation: Yes
Great description!!
Thanks!
dang, wish I had PA
Any activities take place??
walt,
Thanks!
DD