KittieCat90 STG ad

Looks like someone is trying to give KittiesCat a bad name. I saw her a few weeks ago and she is a sweet girl. Easy to schedule with and she was referred to me by another member becasue of how good she is and I agree. Sounds to me like a low baller that wanted more than the amount he was paying for. If you schedule for $80 and it's either qv or BnG, stick to that. Be respectful to these girls. Don't schedule a qv and once you are there try and stretch it out to an hour long appt with MSOG. KittieCat90 was great and I would see her again.
  • mj850
  • 05-05-2019, 12:04 PM
I posted this in the Mens lounge trying to respect her privacy. I have seen her a few times and had a good time at first. The last time someone knocked on the door after a few minutes and she bolted.
I don't agree about her being a good provider
Btw you seem to have a monopoly on one of the hottest providers in the panhandle. Why defend this one? Don't let your little head cloud your thought process.
I may not have had enough encounters to defend her properly as yourself but she treated me great. We will see what the consensus is from others. I have done this for almost 15 yrs now and can count on one hand my bad experiences. I do my research and appreciate the input from others. I chose one provider before the others becasue she does happen to be one of the hottest we have in the panhandle and super sweet. I do happen to break the chain once in a while and jump the fence to see whats on the other side. After a few days, I am tied up again.
Any Pensacola Favorites?
  • mj850
  • 05-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Well we already know Duraman's favorite. (lucky bastard) I have been out of the game for awhile and can't put a finger in one although I have seen a few. I will find one soon.
Of the ones I have seen Ms. Peasures and Maui really stand out but my quest isn't over yet
Seen kittiecat about 4 or 5 times and although it it’s been prob a year now it was good back then but seeing some reports here and there I dunno I trust Duraman review and quite a few others will see how things go soon with her

Dadabran pensacola faves .. I’m partial to nln can’t say how many times I’ve seen her now it’s just simple and easy for us to catch up with each other either at her place or mine

Others good around here I have enjoyed is Bree Maui Payton ( for the massages and time hanging out)

MJ your right ms pleasures wow what a great time if I can break away from things that’s who I’m calling

The panhandle has some of the best talent around here so guys go out there and have some fun and don’t back out on an appointment you’ll be kicking yourself for doing it !
Well we already know Duraman's favorite. (lucky bastard) Originally Posted by mj850
I am one lucky bastard. The nice thing was that I was only down her in the panhandle for 2 weeks and saw the Princess back in Feb of 2017. I was hooked. Sweet girl and hot as fuck.

Maui is top notch.
Vanessa Ink is a must see for everyone.
I back up Gottahavemore on NLN.
MissyP is a another good provider.
I’ve seen Kat at least 10 times and have never had anything resembling a problem. I love that NC accent and she’s always been very accommodating and sweet. So I come down on the same side as Duraman. But I’ll let you know if that changes.
Anybody got the like for KittieCat90? I'm curious to see who you guys are talking about.
I have never had a problem with her at all, I still think of her as Willow, that's the name that she used to go by... she is a sweetheart
There's something to say about Kat and the Princess. Al Pacino asses. Great Ass!
There's something to say about Kat and the Princess. Al Pacino asses. Great Ass! Originally Posted by duraman
Very true.

I only saw Cat/Willow once, back when she was the brand-new "flavor of the week". She was great, very sweet, and a great little fuck.

I'd probably see her again, but her mixed reviews in the past year or so always keep me from pulling that particular trigger.
Thanks gottahavemore
Wow. That's an incredible ass man.