Trying to find a regular...

Hey all...relatively new to the area and desperately trying to find a couple regular girls to see. Where I moved from, we would have so many ads posted by the ladies you could barely sort through them. But, clearly, here eccie is not used as much as where I came from. Any suggestions on where the ladies are posting ads? Atlanta is such a big city, I know I'm missing something. Real tired of the amp scene, but it is the only reliable source I can find right now. Any help, advice or suggestions will certainly be appreciated...including from or about providers.
Thanks!
R
I'm having the same problem as well!
But I'll be here for awhile, my fellow Texan. c(;
Most are on Twitter, depending on what you are looking for specifically someone can point you in the right direction.

In the mean time, Follies day shift is always reliable. Just the other day I found myself with some free time at lunch and thought, I'd like to bust a nut.... off to follies an hour and a half later and 200 dollars poorer I was back at work less one load
How do you find them on twitter?
You can always look me up - Layla Brinx
@GoddessJezebel1

A lot of ladies will hashtag #dateATL our you can find an ATL companion easily. Add me Im following a lot. I get to ATL once a month & will be visiting with my twin in a week.
Anything particular you are looking for in a regular? Tall, short, thin, curvy, blonde, brunette, redhead??? Great oral skills? Nuru?