References? How does it work?

How exactly does this work?

Do the girls just want a list from the ECCIE Encounter last section that has all the contact info?

Or do they want the hobbyist to tell the girls he has seen to say he’s okay to the new prospect?

Sorry, this is a really dumb question. Thanks for the help.
Depends on how they want it if it’s a pm you can link the info from the last couple chicks you have seen ( make sure you ask the last providers if they are reverence friendly ) I’d its smtext you can still send the link as well
Don’t expect to call the one your wanting to hook up with and expect them to see you the same day ( it can happen if things move but schedule for a later day ) give them time to check your references cuz again it may take a bit for the past providers to to get back to the one chick you want to see !!

This has happened only a couple times to me

They are just making sure things are safe

No dumb questions
And they also want to confirm if Gottahavemore has a 10" dick like he tells these girls.
Some may also want to see your handle on the various sites. If you consistently pass out bad reviews, they may think twice about seeing you. Goes both ways...if you see quality providers, and give good reviews, you should be ok.
And they also want to confirm if Gottahavemore has a 10" dick like he tells these girls. Originally Posted by duraman
Hahahahahahahahah hahhahahhhhahhaha Hahahahah well.......
Thanks everyone. I had a situation where a provider wanted to see my references. I was a little confused, but I’m on track now.
And they also want to confirm if Gottahavemore has a 10" dick like he tells these girls. Originally Posted by duraman
I have never seen anyone on here to have any references. Where do i begin. I want to but i hit a wall when they ask for reference. How does this work
LPB

See a newbie friendly provider first ... she may ask for a pic or pic of your ID you can cover your name and numbers I’ve seen providers ask for that

I believe the following are good
NLN
Bree
April FWB

Anyone want to chime in providers and clients ?
  • mj850
  • 06-07-2019, 11:13 AM
LPB

See a newbie friendly provider first ... she may ask for a pic or pic of your ID you can cover your name and numbers I’ve seen providers ask for that

I believe the following are good
NLN
Bree
April FWB

Anyone want to chime in providers and clients ? Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
I would also add
Dothan beauty
Mau
KittieCat90
PippiLong1985

All of them sometimes advertise on STG. I bet there are more.
LPB,

CourtneyCarolina was my first provider here in this area.

I’d say she’s newbie friendly.
Finding a newbie provider is pretty easy,,,taking one for the team versus being a guy that can accomplish a reference is not the same thing.
I'd like to personally thank you for this reply!My sentiments as well.....