Date: 6/6/19
Name: Sia
Phone: 512-673-9210
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Www.languageofloveus.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N Austin
Activities: LK, kinda FK but I wouldn’t call it DFK, BBBJ, DATY, GFE, SS, CG, ACG, MPCFS, mutual shower
Hair Length and Color: Dark w maybe some highlights (my dick was hard so hair wasn’t really important), below the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She’s perfect. Her skin is flawless. She has an angelic face...maybe too angelic. Made me feel bad for the thoughts I was having about her. But I was a compete gentleman. Large expressive eyes. Thin and soft body. Perfectly shaped B breasts with the perfect perk to them. Did I say her skin was flawless?
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!
Typical of the exceptional quality of the ladies of LOL. Nice! Glad you had a great time.
What’s the damage at that place?
I saw a goose that had 3 bills...weird
I had almost as much fun reading that as you did in the place, sir. Bring that sense of humor back to Austin any time.
I was told best not to call, but to text only. I had fantastic luck with screening by precisely following the instructions. Hopefully you who want to visit LOL will follow them too. This place sets the bar for quality of visit.

I would go back there every week if I had a "rose garden" big enough to fill their vase every time!
Texting worked just fine. Very good service on the part of the scheduler
I had almost as much fun reading that as you did in the place, sir. Bring that sense of humor back to Austin any time. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Thank you sir
  • jd123
  • 06-10-2019, 09:05 AM

Great review!
Typical of the exceptional quality of the ladies of LOL. Nice! Glad you had a great time. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Agreed
Good review. You definitely have a gift with your way for words and sense of humor. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the review. I may need to try Sia next!

A'Man
Sounds like you had a great time! I am really glad to hear that. I hope to visit LOL again, soon! The two I've seen there were great!

Good review. You definitely have a gift with your way for words and sense of humor. I enjoyed it

... edited ....

Thanks for the review. I may need to try Sia next!

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Wow! Great read. You sold me. I’ve never tried, LOL, I think I may have tried to set my appointment the wrong way. First attempt I sent an email message from their site.got crickets, second attempt I called and left message. No call return. So on my third attempt I will try your suggestion