Date: 06/07/2019
Name: Da Na
Phone: after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.languageofloveus.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: DFK, BT, Shower, BBBJ, Rimming, BBBJ, K9, Mish, K9, Mish, CG, K9, BBBJ+HJ Finish in CIM
Hair Length and Color: medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Website description matches the personality, Very Cute, Chubby and innocent girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Haha. What are you an anorexic midget or something ? Eat more meat. Your in Texas for Christ sake !! Chubby ? Fat chance! You didn’t see your six pack? Are you morherfucking blind ? Lol
Chubby???? Are you fucking kidding us??? Not to be disrespectful, but I completely disagree with the "chubby" assessment. No way is DaNa that.
Dang why are people so harsh on this site? He wrote what he thought . It's an opinion. It's not like he's publishing it in a scientific journal. One of the previous reviews of her also said she was +/- 7 lbs also. Depending on the frame, that could be significant/not significant weight. These kind of comments make it hard for newcomers like myself to want to even write reviews.
WitchHunter you might have not seen other K girls. My bad I should have mentioned, compared to other K girls, she looks chubby.

Again as huhuh1209 mentioned, please respect other opinions and share info to others in the hobby.

Happy Hobbying
Go work out.
I think you could add 25 lbs to those pics and wouldn't scratch chubby. Just my opinion.