Ghosted by Taylor Blue

Guys I was supposed to visit Taylor this morning. She was a no show. I still haven't heard anything from her. The last contact we had was last night. Just curious to see if any of you have seen or heard from her or if she is just playing games.
I had been communicating with her to invite her down and through the process of her verifying me. Once she said I was verified and could schedule to meet her that's when everything stopped and she went silent. Don't know if she changed her mind or something came up. Would have been nice to know one way or the other.
  • mj850
  • 06-10-2019, 06:27 PM
I know when I plan too far in advance, it never works out. Now I am more of a spur of the moment type of guy.
Maybe she got cold feet and felt overwhelmed by all the requests she got. I don't know, but a half assed excuse is the least she could have done. I looked at her profile and her last activity was this afternoon, so I think she knows how disappointed we are. I still hope she makes a trip here sometime.
I had been talking to her almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. We had planned an outcall. She even texted me she was on her way (from Bham). Then she went silent and was a no show. No idea what happened. Maybe she is a myth...
Guys, I for one would like to apologize to each of you. I am the one that started the post asking you to contact her and invite her to the panhandle. She had been in contact with me and had send several pictures and I
Sorry, posted before I finished. I honestly thought she was a legitimate provider. I no longer believe that she is nor do I believe that she is actually in the panhandle
Guys, I for one would like to apologize to each of you. I am the one that started the post asking you to contact her and invite her to the panhandle. She had been in contact with me and had send several pictures and I Originally Posted by Hopetolearn2
Hey Brother,

I appreciate what you tried to do and your intentions were good. You’re good in my book.

You tried to hook us up with a hot 21 year old, so no harm, no foul.
Well, She ghosted me this morning. It’s alright I saw it coming.
Damn shame she’s doing all this she had a chance to work and based on the amount of guys wanting her here she would have made some serious cash and possibly a few regulars that prob would have drove to see her out of town
If she had no intention of coming she should have said something. I know life things happen or get in the way just a simple text to someone would ha e done it but ghosting and nothing yeah pretty shitty
I guarantee you it won't be the last time you will be disappointed by a provider.
I agree. I have been ghosted several times. It's just the way she did it.
~ Waves the wand ~ may her next 100 clients excuse themselves and walk away the moment she opens the door...
~ Waves the wand ~ may her next 100 clients excuse themselves and walk away the moment she opens the door... Originally Posted by Jardinier
LOL although I know she deserves it and I am hoping that happens to her, it would be so hard to walk away from her once I see her standing right there in front of me. I honestly don't know what's gotten into this girl she had so much potential.
That assumes people were communicating with the girl in the pictures. You never know.
That assumes people were communicating with the girl in the pictures. You never know. Originally Posted by TideLWave
I know she is the same girl as her showcase from what I've seen personally.

I heard from a guy here in Nashville on another forum that she has ghosted guys here also. I've tried many times to see her again with no response so I don't know what games she is playing.