Good Hotels?

I would like to come up to Syracuse for a visit, what are some places to stay? I do not want dirt cheap however, not too expensive.......
The redroof in Carrier circle is a nice place. But if you want a nice hotel that doesn't come with worries, the comfort inn off old liverpool road is most ideal. Qiuet.
Holiday inn. Electronics parkway. There is a person who regularly posts on skipthegames across the street. Otherwise. Provider wise. Red roof inn on carrier circle. Red roof inn in mattydale..... along with a couple other known chains around carrier circle. Course there is also "near destiny" which leaves embassy suites and aloft.
Hey lady. Contact me privately and I’ll share some personal experiences & intel about some Syracuse locations
Botta book - botta boom!!
Red Roof Inn is dumpy. Low end gals use the Red Roof.

Using Priceline or similar you can get rooms the same price as a dumpy motel for a nicer hotel.

You can literally stay anywhere in Syracuse, hotels all over. Airport area, Carrier Circle, Clay, the city, etc, etc.

Dont get hung up on the Carrie Circle myth like its bad there. Its not if you stay away from the motels.