Date: 6/13/2019
Name: Angelina
Phone: 512-982-8771
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.hotasianplaymate.com/angelina
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N. Lamar
Activities: Massage (no oil, but firm and methodical), LFK/DFK, BBBJ, CFS (x1), shower
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, dark, straigh
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’2”, 105-110lbs, 34D (natural)
Recommendation: Yes
Wow ! Good info. She will be busy now :-)
Is this the place off Lamar 8n an old office suite bldg
Where is this? Called but could not understand
It's on Carpenter Avenue.
  • Twix
  • 06-14-2019, 01:00 PM
I’ve been there before it was pretty good they made my limpy old man Limpy tiny dick happy . I’ll go back they were patient with me . Since I can keep my weee wee hard anymore . I’m An Old Geezer . :/
Pm me with donation pls
Is that really her in the pic?
Oh yeah! I’ve been here. Found this place by accident but glad I did. Need to go back only been there once.
I think I payed about $160 roses but it’s been about a year since I went by. I know I wouldn’t have paid more than between $60 and $80
Is an apt or in a strip?
I think I payed about $160 roses but it’s been about a year since I went by. I know I wouldn’t have paid more than between $60 and $80 Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
You won't get anything without the full donation: 200 or 260 VIP. Donations are listed on their website. This is not a regular AMP; it's more like the Dallas AMPs; but still no comparison.

Is an apt or in a strip? Originally Posted by RamTheJam
It's an old office building; looks run down, but decent inside.
  • Low-T
  • 06-30-2019, 05:54 AM
Was just there last week with the same girl. As I've paid 5 times in the past 4 months, the cost is 160 for half hour and 200 for hour. I don't think you need more than a half hour. They move the gals around a bunch and I haven't been disappointed yet with looks or service. No need to call. Just text the time you would like to be there and the caretaker will answer you back within an hour or so. She usually will not take an appointment over 24 hours in advance. I've received appointments within 30 minutes of my text.