Just a thought

• Ayla
  • 06-17-2019, 03:48 PM
I don’t go around bashing people speaking bad upon people etc I’ve seen it all find some respect in talking down on others. It’s simple for me if I’m not your type I’m just not your type. You know the saying what you won’t do another person will. Before judging someone because their simply not your type of person physically, try getting to know them. Conversations and honesty go a long way. I get tired of trying to defend myself and other workers because someone isn’t young enough someone’s ass is to big etc. just simply scroll pass you don’t know people insecurities. We all have them! Note i love the skin I’m in even if I’m not petite have cellulite and hips that you couldn’t handle on your best day. My face obviously is bomb my personality will show you and I’m sweet as hell lol...humble real genuine and a great time. Oh did I mention every guy I meets always says I look better in person. Don’t get your panties in a bunch treat people accordingly respect is such a nice trait to have ❤️
what I do wrong now ?
plastic man ...thinks ya done ...missed ...the area wheres the ads ...done go
Ayla,

Nicely said!

DD
I’m not petite have cellulite and hips that you couldn’t handle lol...humble Originally Posted by Ayla
Paraphrasing.

Did you really write "humble" with a straight face?
....My face obviously is bomb my personality will show you and I’m sweet as hell lol...humble real genuine and a great time....❤️ Originally Posted by Ayla
I agree with DD - (last time I responded to her ThreAd I got points for making a nutritional suggestion)
I'd make a comment about humble pie but it would probably bring points.
I don’t have this problem...ever...I also don’t play make believe story time with my stats and description. If ur avatar is a good representation of what u look like today then I’m not sure what’s going on. Maybe try posting more pics? Here’s a link with an example of make believe story telling https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2591035
You obviously have nothing to hide new knockers nikki
  • JDogg
  • 06-18-2019, 11:58 AM
Personally, I think she looks great.
  • Ayla
  • 06-18-2019, 12:02 PM
Well thank you I have tons of pictures on Twitter
  • Ayla
  • 06-18-2019, 12:03 PM
I agree with DD - (last time I responded to her ThreAd I got points for making a nutritional suggestion) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I’m sure you got points because you were being rude what I do or eat doesn’t make you shit ❤️
  • Ayla
  • 06-18-2019, 12:04 PM
Paraphrasing.

Did you really write "humble" with a straight face? Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
The most serious face because I’m sure your no brad pit and you love the skin your in as do I VERY HUMBLE 👌
  • Ayla
  • 06-18-2019, 12:07 PM
No one did anything I just hate bullies people who hide behind this site and trash everyone because their not what you like. I work at a strip club I have very tough skin. I can do the pole I’m very active and this is just who I am. Some people don’t need your smart remarks and hateful rude intentions. Simply look past them and move along don’t bash them. Now move along if your not willing to be nice and have respect.
  • Ayla
  • 06-18-2019, 12:08 PM
Personally, I think she looks great. Originally Posted by JDogg
Thank you my love