PALACE INN's getting tough

I usually host incalls at palace inn's.. And from what's been happening lately.. Palace inns aren't good to meet anymore. Today a man at a palace inn went off on me pissed off because "they don't allow this type of business" when his ONLY justification was that the male visiting me was older. Last week a guy asked me many questions as well. Personally, I'm done doing incalls until I get my own private incall. I'd recommend other providers do the same, and that clients don't visit motels anymore... Stay safe guys!

Rosaline
Thats funny. They're opening one right by my house. I used to use them too, until I decided to just use my own private residence (much easier). The ones by me gave me hella grief when I'd try. Not so much in words, but if looks could kill. Have you tried Scottish Inns? They're pretty cool....especially the one on Hwy 6 South and Beechnut (Southwest area).
I enjoy the one I frequent, but the management there is super provider friendly. Not all PI's do hourly anymore. I have a few clients that will get the room so I don't appear as regular.
Seriously! The way they stare and smirk is just embarrassing. Personally, I didn't mind it so much until now that they're actually addressing their assumptions. That's when I get nervous, especially since they have my real ID and such. I have not yet tried Scottish Inns.. although i'll take a look. Thank you!

Thats funny. They're opening one right by my house. I used to use them too, until I decided to just use my own private residence (much easier). The ones by me gave me hella grief when I'd try. Not so much in words, but if looks could kill. Have you tried Scottish Inns? They're pretty cool....especially the one on Hwy 6 South and Beechnut (Southwest area). Originally Posted by SamanthaPearl
Have you tried Scottish Inns? They're pretty cool....especially the one on Hwy 6 South and Beechnut (Southwest area). Originally Posted by SamanthaPearl

LOL.... I go to that one quite a bit also!

Yes, Scottish Inns are pretty easy going. But also depends on which PI you go to. Not all of the PI's are this tough. I have a few that are pretty cool, don't ask any questions and are cool with the 2 hours. It's only like $30 for 2 hours.

What I'd like to know is which places are 3 some friendly..?? I've been having a few threesomes lately and having to rent normal small hotels for the evening just to do them.....

Anyone have any suggestions of hourly places....?
Any 1 way in, 1 way out place doesn't work for me. I need more options in a pinch.
Whores that have high rates should NEVER use Palace Inn and places like that,,,High rates should indicate luxury accommodations and should guarantee less than sketchy locations.
Really?
Really? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The more money a John spends the higher the expectations are,,,Who wants to spend 300-400 dollars screwing a whore in some overly disinfected notel while Patel is tapping the company phone and waiting to throw your ass out to let the cleaning lady in to service the vacated room for the next John in line? I prefer spending less for a rushed and stressful environment.
I can book 3 or 4 star hotels on priceline or hotwire for under 70 bucks.... Safer way to play.
Tip them well for the room and they will b rolling out the red carpet and washing ur car next time.
Yes, Scottish Inns are pretty easy going. But also depends on which PI you go to. Not all of the PI's are this tough. Originally Posted by charcoal
It not only depends on the notel but who's on duty when you go.

What I'd like to know is which places are 3 some friendly..?? I've been having a few threesomes lately and having to rent normal small hotels for the evening just to do them.....

Anyone have any suggestions of hourly places....? Originally Posted by charcoal
A tip to the manager has worked for me before on a threesome.

Whores that have high rates should NEVER use Palace Inn and places like that,,,High rates should indicate luxury accommodations and should guarantee less than sketchy locations. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow

Me thincks maybe wolfie should stick to the spas that haven't banned him.
I regularly go to the 1 in Katy here by chuys..never a prob for me,,but the 1 on 290 and hwy 6..definitely starting to ask questions and get iffy though;/
I don't fuck at any type of notel...especially a P.I...

It has to be either a residence, dedicated incall apt (not in the ghetto) or real hotel...

And I don't care if the girl charges a higher rate...I'd rather pay it for a decent place to fuck in...
The more money a John spends the higher the expectations are,,,Who wants to spend 300-400 dollars screwing a whore in some overly disinfected notel while Patel is tapping the company phone and waiting to throw your ass out to let the cleaning lady in to service the vacated room for the next John in line? I prefer spending less for a rushed and stressful environment. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
I agree 100%....