Male Multiple Orgasms

An article:

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...ltiple-orgasms

I thought it might spark some discussion.
Seems I fall into the 90% that DONT...
Just cuz she offers msog, doesn't necessarily mean it won't kill me.
My normal routine has round 2 going off under 20 min after round one. And 3 in an hour, 4 in 90 minutes isn't unusual. There is quite a bit less jizz in the later rounds for sure, but they feel pretty much the same. If I'm really in control I can pull sort of a mini shot, stop for a bit and think about baseball, then start back up.

I actually have times I'd prefer to be one of you dudes who can just go and go.
It only happened to me once, a few years ago. Two within about 10 minutes. From my first review of Giselle.

Giselle then pushed me down on my back and began a very slow, BBBJ, alternating between my shaft and my balls. She increased the pace, all the while looking me in the eye. It was all I could take and I blew hard. She spit and cleaned me up. Giselle offered a massage and I accepted. She rubbed my legs for a while, then had me flip. Another BBBJ and on went the hat. She climbed aboard for some slow, sexy Cowgirl. Several minutes of this with me fondling her tits and I blew again.

I am an older guy, so twice doesn't happen for me very often. I cleaned up, dressed, kissed her good bye and headed out with a smile on my face.
I've been able to pull multiple pops out of people who say they've never.....my trick is to get the first one done so quick they don't even realize it's done. ...then take the 2nd( or 3rd or 4th) super slow.☺
that's a lousy article and some bad recommendations.

squeezing one's penis to contain ejaculate is a bad idea and won't prevent the release of the cock blocking hormones.

note scientist have known for quite some time what is released internally when we orgasm.....including the cock blocker and the sedative....promoting the effort to be over to increase the chance of conception.....let the deposited sperm get to work without disruption.

what's funny to me....is I'd never heard the expression "one and done" until i was here on eccie for a while.

what's also funny to me....is that i never had a woman tell me or ask me "whuuuut?....you wanna go again?"....or "you're not finished?".....until i started fucking whores.

civis love them a man that stays hard and keeps on tickin' nut after nut.

whores....not so much.

Here is a great example of CockBlocking I experienced....that was far more powerful than orgasmic hormones.
Sometimes i buy ejaculoid

Im naturally blast a lotta cum

But that shit triples my jizz load on a girl

Feels awesome too
That's not a great piece.

I must be in a distinctive minority. I can get to two in a row within a few minutes with the right lady. Then my recovery is pretty quick too, usually under fifteen minutes.

MSOG is usually a standard request for me since I can get to four in an hour under the right circumstances. Just my perspective though.
"Another option: Some men can prevent ejaculation during climax by pinching the head of the penis."

So, you're supposed to pull out, slip the condom off, squeeze the tip, all before orgasming? Lols.

I've been with more than a few gents who could go 2 or 3 rounds in one session, or cum once or twice, w take a break for a few hours and go do stuff during the day, then come back and he can still cum again later on.

Alternatively, I have been with some who could get hard again but couldn't cum again almost right after.

I've always viewed the fact that we can have multiples and most men can't as biology's way of trying to even out the scales between gender inequality.

You guys get to run the world for the last several centuries, we get fashion and multiple orgasms.
I've always viewed the fact that we can have multiples and most men can't as biology's way of trying to even out the scales between gender inequality.

You guys get to run the world for the last several centuries, we get fashion and multiple orgasms. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Y'all bring failure all to yourselves. Just look at the facts: y'all control half the money and all the pussy.

ijs

I've been with more than a few gents who could go 2 or 3 rounds in one session, or cum once or twice, w take a break for a few hours.... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I remember one of the times I was fucking Ove. About 30 minutes into the hour, I busted a nut and cleaned/prepared myself for round two...still hard as a rock as she is was SMOKIN' HOT.

She said, "Don't you want to take a break?"

I told her "No breaks....I'm here to fuck. I can take a break after I leave."

She got back to it...but still wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass lmfao.
Y'all bring failure all to yourselves. Just look at the facts: y'all control half the money and all of the pussy.. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
We control half of what money? Lols
"Another option: Some men can prevent ejaculation during climax by pinching the head of the penis."

So, you're supposed to pull out, slip the condom off, squeeze the tip, all before orgasming? Lols.

You guys get to run the world for the last several centuries, we get fashion and multiple orgasms. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
or you could put a zip tie on it.....lol.....worthless article, but now, anybody with internet access can "author" an article......tebow help us....and bring some zip ties!!!
or you could put a zip tie on it. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Zip tie on a cock? Sounds like some kinky shit right up my alley.
Zip tie on a cock? Sounds like some kinky shit right up my alley. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
BAD GIRL!!......LOL
BAD GIRL!!......LOL Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
More like very naughty kinky girl.