What. The actual. FUCK?

So a hobbyist I won't name sent me this PM:

"" No posting contents of PM's..staff

To which I replied "" No posting contents of PM's..staff

His response: "" No posting contents of PM's..staff

I'm speechless. I've bent my brain trying to fathom what he thinks he's doing, or how the provider is going to react when she gets a call from an address across the street she was called to earlier, or how much he must hate his neighbors, or how much they must hate HIM....lol
haha well, that explains all the women at my door asking for Ludwig!!!

What I find more concerning is that he is baffled at the lack of communication. I guess he doesn't know BP workflow
  1. place ad
  2. answer first call set date for 1/2 later
  3. get ready
  4. have date
  5. spend the $100
  6. delete old txts (who can remember that far back)
  7. answer next call ...
This sounds like the MO of a guy who is extremely dangerous and is one of the greatest threats to the safety of women on this board.
lololololol
This sounds like the MO of a guy who is extremely dangerous and is one of the greatest threats to the safety of women on this board. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

My thoughts exactly, Miss V....

*sigh*
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Generalities are fine, but no posting of private communications between members.

sixx
LOL great editing job Sixxbach. So, anyway, after THAT, the colostomy bag broke, and I still had puppies in both hands, and it's not like I was going to just drop them in the motor oil, so of course I climbed back on the hobby horse and hit the "Down" button. I mean, what would YOU have done?
LOL great editing job Sixxbach. So, anyway, after THAT, the colostomy bag broke, and I still had puppies in both hands, and it's not like I was going to just drop them in the motor oil, so of course I climbed back on the hobby horse and hit the "Down" button. I mean, what would YOU have done? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
I actually read this prior to the edit...so that is funny as shit.

Idk....I would have shot the alligator first then delt with the puppies...IMHO