“Dating” websites

Anybody ever try out and have good luck with the websites like adultfriendfinder or Ashley Madison? Input and experience appreciated!
AFF & AM are worthless, in Kansas City, imho. Ive had great success with seeking.com, though.
Do u mean like Tinder or something else?

Anybody ever try out and have good luck with the websites like adultfriendfinder or Ashley Madison? Input and experience appreciated! Originally Posted by Jameszboy345
doublelist.com

Somewhat close to Craigslist
But I think small group of people using it
Seeking is pretty good. If you go to the eccie national forum, scroll down to sugar daddy forum. It has sugar daddy posts for KC. Almost all have to do with Seeking Arrangements.
I wouldnt really call Seeking a dating site...imo
I wouldnt really call Seeking a dating site...imo Originally Posted by BigDeal
I agree! But, AFF & AM aren't, either.
Interestingly, there's familiar faces on Match and POF.
IJS
I think true love can only be found in real life. Online dating is not serious. Yes, through https://www.quickflirt.com/ you can find a girlfriend for a good time. But I do not think that such a relationship can become something serious.
I scrolled and didnt see a sugar daddy link?

Seeking is pretty good. If you go to the eccie national forum, scroll down to sugar daddy forum. It has sugar daddy posts for KC. Almost all have to do with Seeking Arrangements. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I scrolled and didnt see a sugar daddy link? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I think the Sugar Daddy forum is limited to men with Premium accounts here. It's not available to the ladies.
The popular sites like AFF and Ashley Madison are shills. The real women are inundated and have their choice and that’s assuming you even find a real woman. Skip them.
I think the Sugar Daddy forum is limited to men with Premium accounts here. It's not available to the ladies. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Well where do they find the ladies? Lol
The SD forum on Eccie is available only to male premium members. The Seeking Arrangement site is available to guests and members. To message, etc. you have be a member.