Is Kati still around?

Haven't been to KC in a long while, but I have a work thing coming up and have always wanted to see Kati (katiforyoukc@gmail.com) but now it doesn't look like she has an active profile on here anymore. Does anyone know if she's still around, and if so, is she still in the business? Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Roboz
  • 12-25-2019, 08:08 AM
If you are a member check P-411. She posts there occasionally.
Kati has retired.
  • Roboz
  • 12-25-2019, 08:37 AM
Kati has retired. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Thank you--I know she was cutting back. Well I wish her the absolute best--a lovely woman
Kati has retired. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I wish her well, too. Fun young lady.
Yep...she is a fun girl and cool as shit.
Love her...but she has been at this game for a minute and glad she can move on live a happy life.
Yes sad news indeed..I did many fun doubles with her.

I will be around soon..and there,are some other great gals to choose from..kc is a fun city!

Hope you have fun in KC!
Thanks everyone for the info. Wishing her nothing but the best!
She's a sweet treat indeed I'm far from the retire point I hope ��
Posted as available today on P411
Interesting, and Roboz is apparently correct.
I saw this thread and thought that I would comment. I haven’t been very active lately, but I have seen Kati several times when she was active in the hobby. The last time that I saw her was a few months ago, and she talked about retiring. I did try and contact her after that, but she told me that she was taking a break from the hobby and she would get back in touch with me if she decided to get back in the hobby. I have not tried to contact her since then, because I did not want to intrude. To be honest, I don’t know whether she is completely retired, or whether she is just seeing a very few friends from her list. In any case, I will not try and contact her unless I see an ad - or a post - from her. She was a really sweet gal, and I wish her well - whatever her plan is. My hope is that she has fully retired and has moved on to better things, as she deserves. My advice is that others should do the same. If the lady wanted to see you, she would contact you.

If nothing else send her an email. She’s no longer a member here and can’t reply to this post so all we’re left with is speculation.

Just my $0.02
I saw this thread and thought that I would comment. I haven’t been very active lately, but I have seen Kati several times when she was active in the hobby. The last time that I saw her was a few months ago, and she talked about retiring. I did try and contact her after that, but she told me that she was taking a break from the hobby and she would get back in touch with me if she decided to get back in the hobby. I have not tried to contact her since then, because I did not want to intrude. To be honest, I don’t know whether she is completely retired, or whether she is just seeing a very few friends from her list. In any case, I will not try and contact her unless I see an ad - or a post - from her. She was a really sweet gal, and I wish her well - whatever her plan is. My hope is that she has fully retired and has moved on to better things, as she deserves. My advice is that others should do the same. If the lady wanted to see you, she would contact you.

If nothing else send her an email. She’s no longer a member here and can’t reply to this post so all we’re left with is speculation.

Just my $0.02 Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
Thank you sir. I was going to just email her, but thought I'd ask on here first. Cheers!
she will no doubt be on many posts in those future "who do you miss" threads that cycle through randomly...

and yes, i too would cast a vote for her for 'missed' and one of the best dates you would have had in KC had you been lucky enough to meet her...
I am not sad at all to see her move on, quite the opposite. I know she possesses good RW skills, and is hopefully pursuing them. But missed? Certainly!