New Strip Club!!!

So I went to a new strip club last night called "Rock Stars" it was pretty fun and lots of super hot babes! I think I fell in love with one last night hehe or maybe 2! So anyone else checked it out yet? I know they have thier grand opening Friday and Saturday.
  • CDL1
  • 06-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Interesting,

Will have to check this one out when I am back that way.

Thanks for the info!
Was that in sa or here in atx? What's the scene like, besides the t and a?
I wanna go with you next time!
That's kinda interesting. I've heard their ad on the radio before, but they don't really advertise themselves as a strip club. Seems more like they're just trying to brand themselves as a late-night hot spot.
Yea, I only hear it advertised as after party spot but BYOB so it can stay open later.
After reading from here that it's intended to be a strip club, it makes sense on how they can make money (not much) which is door cover.

Some live music will be playing and some dancer (midget?) will be giving some show tonight according to 101x.
Hehe I have to check out the midget. But Brit it's in Pflugerville next to Cindies. They do during the week stay open till 3am and weekends until 4am. Cockforhire I'd go with ya The scene was like i guess any strip club, lots of guys a pretty good blend of all races, you can smoke in there. It was my first time there and I had a blast and one bad hangover thats for sure.

Hehe I do know I have the hots for a lady there named Baby wow! She has a pin up girl style with a suicide look, HOT!

Hehe I do know I have the hots for a lady there named Baby wow! She has a pin up girl style with a suicide look, HOT! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
HOLY CHIT! Didnt know about her.........I guess I know where I will be this weekend.
Whos going? Im thinking of rolling over there shortly.
Damn Brad I wish I would have known!!!
By the way, I had a thread in the SC section about this place as well that had some "recon" from some of the membership over the last several weeks:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=43174