Anyone a Christine Grimmie (Zeldaxlove64) fan?

I think she will win the Voice this year. Never heard of her before the voice but she has been posting songs on YouTube since she was 16 or 17 and has had more than 200,000,000 views and has something like 2 million followers on her channel. Has anyone been following her on YouTube? She may be too young for this crowd, but many posters on here spend a lot of time on the computer, so was curious.
I guess after Brittany and Robynn I have a soft spot for 20 something year old brunettes with long straight hair but this girl has a great voice and will probably become a star.
Outstanding talent this season. In fact, I have to agree with Adam Levine talking to the bottom 4 last night. There was no way to classify that group as the "bottom" of any list of artists.

And there's nothing wrong with 20 something brunettes.
Outstanding talent this season. In fact, I have to agree with Adam Levine talking to the bottom 4 last night. There was no way to classify that group as the "bottom" of any list of artists.

And there's nothing wrong with 20 something brunettes. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

Yeah. Really surprised Sisandra is gone. She had a great voice.
Christina Grimmie strong performance on the final tonight

First a recap of her audition song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCXuQw2qlk

Then she blew me away with this beautifully emotional rendition of a classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYnQBYI7ys

I think I am in love, LOL.
Strong Competition. No matter the outcome at this point all three of the finalists are winners.

Rocky, are you sure you just don't want to see Christine with a 'leg up' in your bedroom instead of the competition?
Strong Competition. No matter the outcome at this point all three of the finalists are winners.

Rocky, are you sure you just don't want to see Christine with a 'leg up' in your bedroom instead of the competition? Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Maybe
I will definitely agree that performance of I will always love you was phenomenal. She is already a pro. She knows how to perform and how to market herself. The little fellow with the glasses and hat has a great voice as well and his last performance, Set Fire to The Rain was damn good, I don't think he has the pizazz of C.G.