Redhead Joke

How do you know a redhead likes you? A: She has your girlfriend thrown in jail and camps out in your yard.
Funny and TRUE! Gotta give it to redheads, they are passionate if nothing else. Stay on their good side and they will love you like none other but piss them off and they will burn your fucking house down!

How do you know a redhead likes you? A: She has your girlfriend thrown in jail and camps out in your yard. Originally Posted by lorde reign
Roflmao
Yes we do have a temper but you know what they say red on the head fire in the bed
Yes we do have a temper but you know what they say red on the head fire in the bed Originally Posted by Selena25
Hope to find out soon! (Not the temper... The bed part)
A face without freckles is like a night without stars.
I've thought for a long time that gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.
I've thought for a long time that gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
Brunettes are hot as hell, also. It takes all kinds.
I've thought for a long time that gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
That's so true! And I may have to borrow that for my signature line!
It takes a real man to properly handle any of our awesome chicks here on eccie, ijs!!!! Every single one of them that I've met definitely are a great challenge in many, many fun and interesting ways!!!

Thanks, gals!!
A real man would tell her to shut up and suck it (no Gfe)<joke>