Kinky Boots

who likes them? who has them? where do you shop for your kinky boots? I love them and have a thigh high pair always handy. on a side note, I am so looking forward to the musical Kinky boots that is coming to town this year as well! Back to the orginal topic, this friday is fetish night at the swing club and there will be plenty of kinky boots in attendance and I can't wait! I love to strut my kinky boots.
I have a pair just like that!

Don't get to wear them too often. And boy is it a feat to get them on. Lol

A~
I have some knee high boots but I have never worn them... Overtime I go to wear them out I find that my stilettos look much better... I will wear them one day till then they are just sitting in my closet... I must admit... I have a shoe problem I have a million pairs and probably only wore half of them...
alisha, like the pair in the picture??? damn girl, whip those puppies out and use them! those are awesome and sexy as hell. pictures here hun!! what are you and your boots doing friday night?
I've got 4 pairs of knee high boots.
Alisha;

Next time we will see how well you shoot pool wearing only those boots !!!
Ran across the movie a year or so ago on some TV channel. It's hilarious! I bet the musical is going to be great. Might have to see about catching it.

I got some Renaissance-style boots for dressing up at fairs. Came in just in time for Sherwood this year. Not quite a kinky as those above, but they do look nice, lace all the way almost to my knees, and are Damn Tight.
Boots...Love em. So damn sexy, especially when it's not overt. Gives me ideas!
In my late teens and early 20s, I was in the punk/mod scene in San Francisco/Berkeley and had a pair of black vinyl thigh high boots… Damn I miss those things!
When I was first dancing, I couldn't walk in heels, so I always wore shiny black vinyl boots. I threw all my stripper stuff away when I quit dancing. Now I wish I would have kept them.
Where?!!!!

Been wanting to attend with a 'friend' but Htown and the Big D are too far away! If there is one in Austin...I want the down low!!!
Sue:

SimplyAlisha was certainly HOT shooting pool in only those Kinky Boots;

She said they helped her by making her taller...I was so distracted I could't hit the damm ball.
( they do make cowgirl a challenge )
Dog / 4
Thigh high boots are HOT! When I do wear them, I wear them like I wear thigh high stockings: they stay on the whole time
Best when worn with matching strap on harness
Where?!!!!

Been wanting to attend with a 'friend' but Htown and the Big D are too far away! If there is one in Austin...I want the down low!!! Originally Posted by SexiLexi333
It's in Pflugerville. Sue took me there a couple of times and I'm always down for going again, when I'm actually in town that is!