Fact or Myth? Squirting

Hey ladies,Do all ladies have the ability to squirt during their mighty O? I know chemistry varies with different partners and different pleasures are possible with the right person. I’ve always aimed to please my partner. Years ago I met a lady (she was 35+) who never had an orgasm during intercourse. After doing my own research on the G and O we were able to achieve victory and she actually squirted a lil. What are your thoughts and experiences on squirting when you reach your O?
Marvin
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2020, 10:55 PM
They squirt pee all over who's ever catching $
almost all sexually active women can squirt.
but only those who have either built a conditioned reflex or who have learned how to do so will squirt.

just like almost all sexually active men can cum again and again and again (not necessarily ejaculate).
but only those who have learned how to do so will do so.
Not judging anyone, but never have understood this fascination with Piss that so many have.
I wasn't always able to squirt. 2016 was the first time I squirted and over the years I've come to learn what types of stimulation will cause me to squirt. So at least in some cases it is possible to learn how to.
I never understood why people debate squirt vs pee.

It’s hot. It’s erotic. It does not happen very often. Enjoy it!
Before a very close friend figured out how to make me squirt from intercourse in my early 30's, I often had the sensation during sex that it was about to happen, but I would always pull back and make it stop.

I thought to myself, this is just too bizarre and messy...

Fast forward 15 years, and I'm much less squeamish.

I've literally emptied my bladder moments before sex and still flooded the bed, so who knows if it's pee or not... don't really care as it sprays out of me as I announce you are GOD and what your first name is to all those within earshot.
tap below for reliable info on squirting

https://www.google.com/search?q=when.....69i57.16143j
if above link does not work,just google" female squirting during sex"
It's piss.
I’ve had quite a bit of squirt in 20 years. Probably more than most and I don't think any man is qualified to argue with a woman about what comes out of her body. But that’s just my opinion.

As for squirt vs piss in my experience i believe it’s both. The squirt is distinctly different but it seems like urine comes out immediately after with many women.

A little squirt taste different than urine

Either way I love it.
IT IS DEFFINETLLY NOT PEE.
If it taste like pee then you don't have a squirter on your hands she's just peeing trying to squirt.
I have to go to the bathroom a lot of the time because it brings the urge to go. Just have sex on an empty bladder. But most drink alcohol before that time so you might get both but someone can go empty the bladder bag and then squirt no urine smell no urine taste.
ANd to us ir sure doesn't feel like peeing , Just saying.
The first time I did it I didn't know what was going on. it wasn't yellow didn't taste or smell like pee but was sure a wet like pee but yet I had to go to the bathroom and pee??????? ANd I went to the bathroom and peed it was yellow and that smelled like pee. 2 different things all together.
It’s amazing. We have been to the moon, going to Mars and we have technology beyond our wildest imagination but this debate can never get resolved. It’s right up there with the chicken or the egg.
If it's a stream it's piss. Period.

If its just a flood of juices coming from her vagina, it's the real deal.