Social meet up

When is the next social and how do I get invited. I have seen them talked about but have never been to one. Also have seen posts of parties where people go and would be curious to check that out as well. Seems lots of fun and I guess could be full of fantasy choices
Social? What SOCIAL? First rule of Fight Cub... There is no Fight Clubl. Second Rule of Fight Club... THERE IS NO FIGHT CLUB!
the next social is under your sheets when I get there...
Take a cab and wear a disguise
Take a cab and wear a disguise Originally Posted by monkmonk
Take a cab and wear a disguise Originally Posted by monkmonk
ECIE does not host, sponser, or have anything to do with any social gatherings. However, from time to time, members may decide to have a get together. Watch the Co-Ed forum as sometimes ECCIE does allow people to anounce they are holding a party. Its usually a sticky thread at the top of the forum. If you see one announced, follow the instructions in the post.
Curious.....at least you are getting a response to this request. I posed same question several months ago and the silence was deafening.

So, as Buuba suggested, stay tuned and keep your radar scanning the entire perimeter 'cause you never know when this event that doesn't exist will or will not take place......
The reponse or lack there of does make sense. Anyone who throws such a gathering most likely only would want people there they feel they can trust. So most of the gatherings probably happen through PMs. Though if I ever find that Dallas is going to have an "Adult" convention like LA or Vegas I would be sure to get a suite near by and give some of the providers the number and permission to share it with their regulars. But then again, I don't think many trust me enough to take me up on that. Maybe later.
the next social is under your sheets when I get there... Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts

Anastasia less socialize !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ECIE does not host, sponser, or have anything to do with any social gatherings. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Let me help you that statement. To be correct, it needs a bit of fixing.

ECCIE's member paid for private forums that are not viewable by the great unwashed, can utilize ECCIE for various discussions outside of those one may see in forums such as this.

Some forums might be set up with very loose rules where decency and decorum don't just take a back seat, they are thrown off the bus and never heard from again.

ECCIE staff will not confirm or deny whether such discussions may or may not include such things as those members arranging to meet for drinks.

One such forum has been openly promoted in the Sandbox in the past:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=247712
Might want to check it out if you dare.

ECCIE volunteer staff and owners do not host, sponsor, or have anything else to do with any social gatherings. (well, not quite sure if this is 100% true)
A long time ago, back when dinosaurs were used as transport to provider's incall caves, providers would often suggest or recommend a client be added to an ever changing list of people who would be trusted to be able to never post about such events in public.

Depending on the providers you've seen, you might want to inquire about them.

Don't be shocked if a provider pretends she has no clue what you are talking about. She might not be on the "lists" or she might feel you don't "qualify" for an invitation.

Either way, if by chance you were made aware of some sort of gathering where like minded folks get together to share a meal or an adult beverage, talking about said things in public is the fastest way to be removed from any such list.
nonetheless... I for one, would welcome the oppty to grab a few cocktails and meet the people behind the web IDs.... - we could all wear those fake glasses with mustaches and flash mob some unsuspecting establishment
nonetheless... I for one, would welcome the oppty to grab a few cocktails and meet the people behind the web IDs.... - we could all wear those fake glasses with mustaches and flash mob some unsuspecting establishment Originally Posted by Roothead
now that sounds like a good time!!
  • T-Can
  • 03-10-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm having my Hobby-Going-Away Party tomorrow night at BabyDolls Dallas at 7:30 pm

Everyone is invited except monkmonk....unless he wears a disguise...then I wouldn't know who the f*ck he was