False Review Posted

I was given a review posted after a heated exchange with a hobbyist named 'Pinchy'.

Here are the facts:

On Febuary 16, I was contacted by this man on P411 in order to scedule an appointment in Dallas. As many of you know, I always prefer to handle booking via text messages; which I feel is best so that any on-the-fly hang-ups can be handled with ease. Life does happen, for both male and female!

The conversation immediately jumps to whether or not I will provide bareback. During our phone conversation, he'd asked if I would do 'exactly what was in my videos'. Seeing as every video I have posts a disclaimer that I do *not* do BBFS, I assume he means the activities seen therein (IE: Greek, etc).

Our next text string occurs at 5am, when he texts me seemingly excited about doing things uncovered. I tell him no very politely (feel free to PM me for screenshots of this conversation), and he becomes irate.

While these texts show the entirety of my refusal to see him, there is more evidence showing I never did:

I was at Cabaret Royale the day/night of the fistfight between a manager named 'Carlos' and three hispanic males in the parking lot over a stolen cellphone. I was there to see several other hobbyists and providers who showed up for a makeshift meet'n'greet. I took one client that entire day (PM me for this handle) and kept availability for Taylor Marks in the event she needed me to make runs for her to the hosptial.

I am not sure if I can post handles for who all I met that day, but if moderators allow and the hobbyists/providers themselves don't mind, I urge you to come forward and help to disprove Pinchy's claims. As stated earlier, I have cell phone texts showing that I never did see him, and why; and would be more than happy to cooperate further.

Thank you,
PM
Pistol, after having met you socially and knowing your stellar reputation in reviews, I didn't think the review was a real one anyway.
Hey cutie...water off a duck's back...no worries about your place with us guys.
Nice rebuttal...
  • WTM
  • 02-23-2013, 06:03 AM
The primary purpose of this board is the honest exchange of information; and posting of a review (good or bad) of an encounter that never really happened is dishonest.

There must be a "zero tolerance" policy for this when it occurs.

And posting a bad review of an encounter that never really happened is not only dishonest, it is reprehensible and deserving of rebuke in the strongest terms.
Pistol, I honestly didn't even click on his review until now because I figured it was just another glowing review of you. Fake or not, it hasn't changed my desire to meet you one bit and kind of makes me want to see you a bit more to be quite honest. I know that no lady wants a "no" review and I hope you can prove your alibi, but either way, I wouldn't sweat this one bit. Your other 40 or so insanely glowing positive reviews outweigh the hell out of this no matter what it is.
Pistol, I honestly didn't even click on his review until now because I figured it was just another glowing review of you. Fake or not, it hasn't changed my desire to meet you one bit and kind of makes me want to see you a bit more to be quite honest. I know that no lady wants a "no" review and I hope you can prove your alibi, but either way, I wouldn't sweat this one bit. Your other 40 or so insanely glowing positive reviews outweigh the hell out of this no matter what it is. Originally Posted by Sugar Mr. Poon?
That's the most mature way to see it, all in all.

A bad review in research previously can be taken as constructive criticism. Actually, it SHOULD be taken as contructive criticism. That's not a life-changing post, and if it were someone I'd either done wrong or done poorly, it'd be something I'd chalk up to needed improvement. I'm an athlete; that's how I have to see things.

The problem here is this guy's approach to requesting a service I refused to give. If I'd seen the guy and even with good intentions done something that would have given him a reason to avoid me then it'd be my fault and time to revamp my skills/body/'customer service'. That's not the case here unfortunately.
Many including myself posted in his review that the information was totally not credible so I would not worry about anything he said. You are totally deliciousss in everyway
Pistol, look at all the people that came to your defense.That right there holds more sand than what Pinchy's review could. don't sweat the small stuff with this Pinchy character! Fuck it and him just not literally in any of those orders. But- I do still stand firm on what I had said- I still would want you to do a round off back hand spring naked!! Haha
That's the most mature way to see it, all in all.

A bad review in research previously can be taken as constructive criticism. Actually, it SHOULD be taken as contructive criticism. That's not a life-changing post, and if it were someone I'd either done wrong or done poorly, it'd be something I'd chalk up to needed improvement. I'm an athlete; that's how I have to see things.

The problem here is this guy's approach to requesting a service I refused to give. If I'd seen the guy and even with good intentions done something that would have given him a reason to avoid me then it'd be my fault and time to revamp my skills/body/'customer service'. That's not the case here unfortunately. Originally Posted by sexy_blonde_gymnast
Pistol, unfortunately right now it's just your word against his, although I tend to believe your word over his based on your prior reviews and reputation, and I'm sure many will feel the same way I do. If he wrote a false review on you because you refused a service and wouldn't see him, then that shit should not be tolerated around here. That's why I said that I hope that you can prove your alibi. Like I said, it certainly hasn't changed my desire to see you, but I certainly see why you are frustrated if your side of the story is true. Good luck in clearing this up.
Anyone that posts fake reviews to hurt a provider should be banned.
Anyone that posts fake reviews to hurt a provider should be banned. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Hell Ill vote to Ban Pinchey right now or what ever his fucking handle is. Count my vote.
Pistol, having met you socially, albeit briefly, I found you to be a charming person that would be so enjoyable to be around. It is unfortunate that you're having to deal with this, but if it is any consolation, the review in question has received over 3,000 views and the replies are overwhelmingly supportive of you.

Your rebuttal is articulated in such a way that my desire to see you BCD has just increased! Your reviews are awesome and credit not just your excellent service and attractive appearance but your pleasant personality as well. I'm sure this saga will continue, but you have the intellectual tools to handle it with class.
Luv no need to sweat the assholes. Your rep is unblemished
I knew when I read it, it was "obvious" you did not see him. Pistol, you are a strong and beautiful woman. It is just water under the bridge!
I was given a review posted after a heated exchange with a hobbyist named 'Pinchy'.

Here are the facts:

On Febuary 16, I was contacted by this man on P411 in order to scedule an appointment in Dallas. As many of you know, I always prefer to handle booking via text messages; which I feel is best so that any on-the-fly hang-ups can be handled with ease. Life does happen, for both male and female!

The conversation immediately jumps to whether or not I will provide bareback. During our phone conversation, he'd asked if I would do 'exactly what was in my videos'. Seeing as every video I have posts a disclaimer that I do *not* do BBFS, I assume he means the activities seen therein (IE: Greek, etc).

Our next text string occurs at 5am, when he texts me seemingly excited about doing things uncovered. I tell him no very politely (feel free to PM me for screenshots of this conversation), and he becomes irate.

While these texts show the entirety of my refusal to see him, there is more evidence showing I never did:

I was at Cabaret Royale the day/night of the fistfight between a manager named 'Carlos' and three hispanic males in the parking lot over a stolen cellphone. I was there to see several other hobbyists and providers who showed up for a makeshift meet'n'greet. I took one client that entire day (PM me for this handle) and kept availability for Taylor Marks in the event she needed me to make runs for her to the hosptial.

I am not sure if I can post handles for who all I met that day, but if moderators allow and the hobbyists/providers themselves don't mind, I urge you to come forward and help to disprove Pinchy's claims. As stated earlier, I have cell phone texts showing that I never did see him, and why; and would be more than happy to cooperate further.

Thank you,
PM Originally Posted by sexy_blonde_gymnast
tinker bell, i confirm i was one of the members on cabaret royale..I met you socially that day, you were gorgeous as usual... I even lent you my jacket because you were cold. there was another provider there too, you snapped a picture of me with her with my phone, and 3 other guys who are members here were there too.

don't worry about this review. we still love you!

nice answer love....