Wtf?!?

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/something-in-the-milk/
Same as the allegations last year. For all you know done by the same person making threats or hacking the site.
I would still say it's worth using caution. Maggie is well known and respected and most certainly not a hacker. And if she is vouching for the provider writing the warning, then I for one will be heeding that warning.
First thing first she needs to get a real job with those IT skillz.. Second, WTF! is right.. jeeze are cops this stupid or think every Provider is stupid?? probably both...

I love the " I find you attractive so I will see you for free" then crickets..
First thing first she needs to get a real job with those IT skillz.. Second, WTF! is right.. jeeze are cops this stupid or think every Provider is stupid?? probably both...

I love the " I find you attractive so I will see you for free" then crickets.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Those are some mad IT skillz!!
Trust no one.

Tha troof is out thar.
Sancho, you make me smile. Ijs
Sancho, you make me smile. Ijs Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Okay, slow work day, so I can read some threads. Second one in a few minutes where "Sancho" is referenced, so it made me think of this old gem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwPrdILEJ4

Yes...totally off-topic. My apologies...I couldn't resist.
First thing first she needs to get a real job with those IT skillz.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
It takes very little IT skills to get the IP address of everyone who opens an e-mail, just a little money.
So what is being said here? Is it not safe anymore, im conflicted, what I should do.
Ah blame Obama.
Same as the allegations last year. For all you know done by the same person making threats or hacking the site. Originally Posted by lips in the hills
Yes, and it's the same amount of bullshit as last year. P411 is based in CANADA... Our FBI has no authority over her to force her to cooperate with them.

I love the " I find you attractive so I will see you for free" then crickets.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I know! That was the best part...
Different versions of this sort of garbage have been posted many times over the years.

When some people get in a disagreement with me, they seem to think that the best way to get back at me is always to post some "in the know" type of gossip, to try to damage P411's reputation.

Of course, it's up to you to believe whatever you decide makes the most sense to you. I live in Canada, I answer only to Canadian law, and I have been in this industry since I was a teen. My past, present and future is in this industry. I know where my loyalty lies.

Always,
Gina
There are two sides to every story, and then there's the truth somewhere in between.

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just saying that everyone should always use caution, trust your gut, etc. because nothing is 100% safe. Any site can be compromised, any screening can be compromised, and I'm sure LE is on every site out there - maybe even as actual clients, because cops need lovin' too! Lol. Can you imagine being a cop and just wanting to get laid, and worried that someone is going to find out and flag you?