Jeez Ladies Give The ThreADs A Rest....

They aren't helping you, they are shooting yourselves in the foot!
Coed is not an advertising forum
NEVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! >: O

and that's why you got banned after 3 days and 3 post. maybe worry less about us ladies and more about yourself

also personally I think without TheADs and YOU perceive them to be in YOUR opinion things would get stale and boring half the time a "TheAD" is made just to living things up.
I agree
It is very unattractive to constantly see IMPORTUNERS with nothing better to do!
Sheesh austin boards are getting old with the same bs over and over! I'm sure many others agree!
Gor gor May be banned but 7likes on it so far survey says .....
NEVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! >: O

and that's why you got banned after 3 days and 3 post. maybe worry less about us ladies and more about yourself

also personally I think without TheADs and YOU perceive them to be in YOUR opinion things would get stale and boring half the time a "TheAD" is made just to living things up.
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Keep running those 140hr specials and acting like an attention seeking post whore, I'm sure that'll keep them running to you!
Just like you ladies don't want to suck cock that smells like ass, we guys do not want to fuck pussy that reeks of desperation!
And absolutely nothing screams desperation more than ThreADs that are constantly parked at the top of the page by the same desperate ladies.
I know you think your smart Secret, but why do you come off so desperate?

I'm thinking you should spend less time worrying why I get banned (god knows I don't give a fuck!) and wonder why it is that you have so little business that you feel the need for useless ThreADs?
Just like you ladies don't want to suck cock that smells like ass, we guys do not want to fuck pussy that reeks of desperation!
And absolutely nothing screams desperation more than ThreADs that are constantly parked at the top of the page by the same desperate ladies.

I'm thinking you should spend less time worrying why I get banned (god knows I don't give a fuck!) and wonder why it is that you have so little business that you feel the need for useless ThreADs? Originally Posted by no class
Sooooo true I love this one! NO CLASS!
Parked threads ....pussy that reeks of desperation....perfect word choice!
Three stooges comes to mind ahh the comedy
Desperate people are EASY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF guys know this ladies don't be shocked if your desperate and get used... it is what it is!...
You forgot to add:
Please use caution when approaching a desperate whore you may be the one getting taken advantage of or robbed!

~ have a happy Monday y'all mines abt over its Dinner time here in Sochi~
Hey if I post something thats not a threAD I get bashed lol.
Hey if I post something thats not a threAD I get bashed lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Not by me you won't! Might spank you though, but never bash.
Apparently we have a drama starter again. Coed threads are for conversations and coed views. Lets keep that in mind. This guy who was banned quickly started a thread respect his opinion and let it be as for provider bashing that some childish stuff right there and should not be tolerated.

My2cents
Sucking up still won't get you freebies WK!
I don't post with the intention of it being a threAD. I post because I'm thinking of something and I want to say it. My north incall threAD? I just paid rent and was looking at the calendar and getting more and more pissed because the place is costing me a small fortune and I'm not using the damn place. The 'ads vs threADs' post? Truly curious as to what the guys prefer. I post because it starts conversation, and if you went way back to my half-hour post, you'd know that I *like* conversation (I'm using "you" as a general term - not directed at the OP necessarily). Intelligence and the use of big words is a turn-on (which is why my marriages never worked because they lacked in that department, among other things).
Perhaps it's better to think of the ThreADS in coed more in terms of market research. We are one big semi-hostile focus group for the providers that post questions, opinions, etc. It generates awareness for them and they get a bunch of information to filter and use to their advantage. I don't see it as desperation, just good long-term strategy. Also, any decent long-term plan has to be able to withstand a short-term loss now and again. WK's and Haterz are the outliers in the focus group and their opinions should carry less overall weight in coming to a conclusion if your doing a straight up research kinda thing.
Sucking up still won't get you freebies WK! Originally Posted by no class

No sucking up and no need for freebies. It's a respect thing. Everyone is entitled to speak what's on their minds and ask questions and make a statement! If you don't like what the thread is about say your piece but you can leave the name calling out!!!
No sucking up and no need for freebies. It's a respect thing. Everyone is entitled to speak what's on their minds and ask questions and make a statement! If you don't like what the thread is about say your piece but you can leave the name calling out!!! Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I believe the thread was about respect. Respect that allows dead ThreADs to die a natural death, vs. the constant OP resuscitation because it's falling off. No need to park a flogged dead horse at the top of the forums. That would be respectful in my opinion.
Keep running those 140hr specials and acting like an attention seeking post whore, I'm sure that'll keep them running to you!
I know you think your smart Secret, but why do you come off so desperate?

I'm thinking you should spend less time worrying why I get banned (god knows I don't give a fuck!) and wonder why it is that you have so little business that you feel the need for useless ThreADs? Originally Posted by no class
hmmm...well clearly you've never met me or you wouldn't say things like "I know you think your smart" because if you even knew me in the slightest that would not be your opinion

also looking at the front page I don't see any "ThreADs" post by me so what the hell are you talking about?

lack of business?....no I'm doing good actually and having a good time. so again WHAT are you talking about?

I think you just like to post venom at people because you're a lonely bitter bully who has nothing better to do with his time. maybe you need to get laid! I hear getting laid, chemically it has been suggested to elevate mood and reduce depression. clearly you are a depressed soul that feels the need to lash out at others.....

sad....

also if you going to lash out at someone and say thing about them you think are true and is suppose to get at them or hurt them. maybe you should wait and find out if it's true. empty baseless accusation don't do much to affect someone.

it would be like if I said you suck at baseball and you don't even play baseball

Perhaps it's better to think of the ThreADS in coed more in terms of market research. We are one big semi-hostile focus group for the providers that post questions, opinions, etc. It generates awareness for them and they get a bunch of information to filter and use to their advantage. I don't see it as desperation, just good long-term strategy. Also, any decent long-term plan has to be able to withstand a short-term loss now and again. WK's and Haterz are the outliers in the focus group and their opinions should carry less overall weight in coming to a conclusion if your doing a straight up research kinda thing. Originally Posted by junkweed
I think you have a very accurate and insightful perspective. and people with personalities like No Class and Gor Gor (who are apparently the same person according to him) pretty much think that EVERY time a ladies makes a thread that's has anything to do with her or Sex it's a "ThreAD" and she must be desperate. personally the only ones I see as "ThreADs" that are a "cry" for attention are the co-ed posts were a traveling or new girl is all like I'm blowing through town come see me or the one where a ladies is all like Look new pics and she fills the thread with pics of herself.

I don't post with the intention of it being a threAD. I post because I'm thinking of something and I want to say it. My north incall threAD? I just paid rent and was looking at the calendar and getting more and more pissed because the place is costing me a small fortune and I'm not using the damn place. The 'ads vs threADs' post? Truly curious as to what the guys prefer. I post because it starts conversation, and if you went way back to my half-hour post, you'd know that I *like* conversation (I'm using "you" as a general term - not directed at the OP necessarily). Intelligence and the use of big words is a turn-on (which is why my marriages never worked because they lacked in that department, among other things). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Everyone has a different idea of what a "ThreAD" is. some guys think it's anytime a lady makes a thread. It doesn't matter to them your intentions or my intentions or any other lady's intention behind it. doesn't matter if it's a good conversation started if you have a valid idea...suggestion...or question. if you are a lady it's automatically a "ThreAD" and you're desperate
Rules for ThreAD

1. Absolutely must contain one new Nekked pic. No Exceptions
2. There must be a question or a Poll involved: " Who thinks my ass looks great in this position?" (insert new photo)
3. Ask for Advise: "What does a girl do when her pussy is sooo tight most men can't get in?"

4. Avoid words like "cum"..
5. Must act surprised when the anti threAD mongers jump in. "Oh My! Was that a ThreAD?"
6. Apologies' like " I am so sorry, it is difficult to type and pop out ping ball balls at the same time"

Follow these rules and you will be fine.