Q: Double or nothing … ??

POLL QUESTION IS:

Do you challange yourself in the sack or do you challange your partner where orgasms (by both) is the goal?

SOMETHING CUTT OFF PART OF THE POLL. MY APOLOGIES

Q: Double or nothing … ESMErAYNE
A: lol
So, I have my thoughts and my followers have theirs about how amazing I am! From my understanding, My inter is right on course. In all honesty I am beyond confident and for legitimate reason. I am the desire when you sex. I mean that. If you are having sex with anyone, anywhere, I AM rooting for you! I LOVE my job and have absolute determination to become better than perfect at the action that we all adore! I say “PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT”
MMMM PRACTICE…… (Yeah I definitely want more of that)
Okay. So you may wonder where I am headed With my thoughtful, generous lips(intentional pun for the witty) and daring obeidient fingertips pry to discover I was having a discussion just this evening, about how much I can take. Serious sex. The bootie slappin’, hair pulling, tear-into-it, ‘Beat IT Up’ & ‘TAKE IT’ sort of bump and grind that wears most people out in under sixty, is my DeePESt inner voice.

Many HOTT and hypnotic reviews. Many SPOKEN praise . Tons and tons of genuine smiles.

PLEASE let me believe that there’s some ‘OOOH WEEE’s' emitted around Texas because of me!?!?!? (MY goal)
Goal oriented as I am, I have ethic statements too:
ESME FACT TO ESME BY ESME (I’ll allow the members too, to be enlightened) comes to mind-
I am sure that I can outlast any man. Nobody could come close to my stamina and tolerance level… Either in or out of the sheets. Nothing is a truer statement. Anyone who says different is blasphemous! I can say with 1007% certainty that no man could (for lack of a better reference) ‘WEAR ME OUT’ or ‘MAKE ME SAY UNCLE’ before he did. No way! ONE-ON-ONE. No clock to watch by either party. All bets off! I would provide my services as always. Amazing. SEXY TO MAXX of all the Indescribable actions. Full of effort, as always. Pleased to encourage you to get me into in every position that would ensue. Then…...
.....Attachment 189118
... .. . .. . ....... ..I BETCHA
He’s calling it. He’s doing the calling for sure. He will call out ‘uncle’ first. I have this remarkable
(ACTUAL NUMBER LEFT BLANK FOR DISCRETION OF THE WEAK)
hour record. One break......

then,
back to business...
Double or nothing dare prevails!
Of course I am not trying to competewith any enhancement rx to test forced endurance. Toys are a nope, its all living and covered Parts (no fake wieners allowed) takes-the-win!
I DO want multiple shots to be had by both involved in this
double dogg-dare-ya-to- -date! That is one of the required pleasures of me by me.

So is there any thing I’m MiSSinG to accomplish this ? "

double

or

nothing

&

not

any special

;(

nothing special"

. . .. .. . .OH ....

Yes ………. My ‘challenger’ doesn't exist as of yet…

,.,.,., So…….who’s man enough? Who’s game?

game?: DISCLAIMER:
this is not a request for monetary rewards of any amount. This is not an advertisement of anything. I am just better than anyone else. PERIOD I'm just better than any man is, at enduring the painful pleasures enjoyed when coexisting naked. It is a personal challenge to find the man with rewards beyond my wildest dreams. No AD's here! Just posting fun thoughts & stuff!
  • RFPD
  • 01-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Did not answer. I got distracted by your showcase.
Few are as naturally gifted as Esme.

But, if a gauntlet is being thrown, I envision a Rocky IV-eque training montage to raise (literally) to the challenge. Cardio, sprints, masterbation intervals, Kegal drills, tongue twisters, and more.
Esme, you can't be better than everyone.... in some things (one specifically I have in mind), I am better than you.

-I am better than you at enjoying you than you would be at enjoying yourself!
I'll take the challenge! In fact, I'll raise up the 'ante' How about some 'witnesses' to make sure there's no room for misinterpretations. (I personally enjoy an audience).

PS. He DOES exist!
PS. He DOES exist! [/QUOTE]

Really? I cant wait to find him! I bet he'd be a ravishing lover!
Esme, you can't be better than everyone.... in some things (one specifically I have in mind), I am better than you.

-I am better than you at enjoying you than you would be at enjoying yourself! Originally Posted by luiz7667
If you honestly think Im going to believe that you can kiss my reflection more often than I do, then you're a necessary friend.. And It's really nice to meet you!
I am pleaser.... I love giving and giving until you cant handle anymore!!!
Miss Melissa, I Love calling uncle
But then again I live making you calling uncle

Uncle=raising the white flag
Did not answer. I got distracted by your showcase. Originally Posted by RFPD
a man with 'menu' mind! love it! You know... I could show ya better than I can tell ya!
If you honestly think Im going to believe that you can kiss my reflection more often than I do, then you're a necessary friend.. And It's really nice to meet you! Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
I know I can give a better DATY to you than you can. And I'm pretty sure you can't DATO yourself like I can....
Few are as naturally gifted as Esme.

But, if a gauntlet is being thrown, I envision a Rocky IV-eque training montage to raise (literally) to the challenge. Cardio, sprints, masterbation intervals, Kegal drills, tongue twisters, and more. Originally Posted by omakase
Wait till they hear day three's regimen!!
I can already testify that you put me to shame, Esme -- and I'm happy to declare you the winner. But oh what sweet mastery in defeat you provide me, with your amazing talents. You certainly leave me feeling like a champ. And for that, THANK YOU my dear.
In definitely a pleaser. If you aren't putting forth all effort to please your partner, don't expect them to put forth all effort to please you.