When a guy pauses in the midst of The Act

When I can find the right combination of available money and willing woman and find myself in the early stages of coitus (fucking, for those of you in Rio Linda), it's not unusual for me to find myself ready to pop within just a few minutes. It's also not unusual for me to resist that urge and refrain from any friction-generating activities for a brief time, thereby enabling me to continue, usually for longer than that initial period. Sometimes, I'll exhibit such restraint two or three times before yielding to the inevitable.

For some reason, I never really thought about this tonight, as my mind wandered: What is my partner thinking or wanting at such times?
  • Thank God! I needed a break, too. (Not likely, IMHO.)
  • Oh, shit. I gotta put up with this for more than three minutes.
  • WTF do you mean pulling out/stopping? I was actually having fun, too. (Again, not likely, IMHO, but I suppose it's possible.)
  • What a preemie!
  • Can't you just cum, already, so you can GTF outta here?
  • Some other response.
I do want to leave thinking she enjoyed her time with me, as much as that is possible. And at my age I'm unlikely to wear out her ... er ... my welcome, shall we say, so that's not much of a consideration. But at the same time, a part of me says that I'm the client, I'm the one paying good money for this, and I should be able to set the pace and call the shots (ahem), within reason, and without regard to whether she gets off or not.

So, ladies, when I take such measures to delay the inevitable, what's your reaction? Or is this an issue, something you think about at all?

Flame away.
I don't think about it when a guy doesn't want to go ahead and pop, but I definitely get pissed when he moves my hand aside or lifts up my head from a good BJ.

At that point he whips out his pecker, I'm ready to see how it feels on the inside. I want some stimulation... We can talk later and get you back up for round 2. Umm, do most 20 year olds act like this?

But then.... O' how I wish there were more men to show up and just pump me for a straight hour! I'd be a content woman.

It seems that mature, older providers have a good ability of taking things "slow". I might have to adjust my speed for some of y'all.
I'm actually on the complete opposite side of the equation Sir L... I can last for a good long while without popping and while enjoyable to me, after 45-60 minutes I can't help but think if she's begging for me to pop so I can get the heck out of there lol

I don't mean to highjack your post, but I couldn't help to comment on the fact that I think many of us guy are genuinely wondering/concerned about what she might be thinking!
Great Question- I've often wondered the same thing!! But then again- I've never asked-
Why would I want to pause? I live by rodeo sex ... 8 seconds and I am done. The lady has to work hard enough for the full pyramider effect ... those two minutes just wear them out.
Prefers Enlightened Rodeo Sex: Make a turn around all three barrels and then use the whip all the way out of the arena! LOL
I've wondered that a few times too. Sometimes I give a disclaimer ahead of time that I could beat even the most pathetic high school virgin on the draw But I just figure that gives me plenty of time to enjoy the next go around.
I have thought each and everyone of your scenarios SL at one point or another. It depends on the guy and the circumstances, but it is usually "fuck, why did he stop? I was just getting into it". As you stated though, you are the one paying and it is all part of the job. And yes, us seasoned ladies seem to take it with a grain of salt. I never want anyone to feel bad or uncomfortable.
It depends on the guy and the circumstances, but it is usually "fuck, why did he stop? I was just getting into it". Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You realize, don't you, that, at least if it was me, if I hadn't stopped then, I would've stopped about 15 seconds later? I don't know if me taking a few seconds will set you back to square one, but you're more likely to get where you want to go if I take that break and it takes me a little longer to get where I want to go.
Good point. Thats why I just go with flow.
I have thought each and everyone of your scenarios SL at one point or another. It depends on the guy and the circumstances, but it is usually "fuck, why did he stop? I was just getting into it". As you stated though, you are the one paying and it is all part of the job. And yes, us seasoned ladies seem to take it with a grain of salt. I never want anyone to feel bad or uncomfortable. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Darling with most of us you never leave square one. I am well aware of my tainted views on activities.
You realize, don't you, that, at least if it was me, if I hadn't stopped then, I would've stopped about 15 seconds later? I don't know if me taking a few seconds will set you back to square one, but you're more likely to get where you want to go if I take that break and it takes me a little longer to get where I want to go. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
But I'd say lets continue on in round 2. lol

It doesn't phase me unless I'm on the edge and then its like "OH FUCK....no noooo don't stop" I usually know why the pause and the desire to change positions. I let the guy call the shots. As long as he's enjoying himself, I'm enjoying myself.