Jason Gedion By Kelsey Kisses

Too bad you closed that thread. You have to watch this girl she is a scammer from way back in the old ASPD days. She was actually banned by the folks at ASPD. She went by SweetamyofKC, Sweetamyofhouston and several other names as well. I have copied and printed the information from the old ASPD I could scan in and email to you if interested. I don't know how many times her daughter has been in the hospital and she needed money of her mom has died several times. To all her clients, how many times has she contact you asking for more money? I know there are some old ASPD guys on here that remember. If this is posted in the wrong place please fee free to move it. There are Mods from the ASPD days up here in Kansas City that can corroborate my story as well. Also some recent clients from California. be for warned and happy Hunting.
So Jason, tired of the bad press?
I will admit.. In my younger days I have done wrong.. I've told many people about my wrong doings.. I've notified people of your threats.. You can post all you want about Me because I won't be with you.. People from this board know about my past transgressions.. They are exactly that.. Past...
Too bad you closed that thread. You have to watch this girl she is a scammer from way back in the old ASPD days. She was actually banned by the folks at ASPD. She went by SweetamyofKC, Sweetamyofhouston and several other names as well. I have copied and printed the information from the old ASPD I could scan in and email to you if interested. I don't know how many times her daughter has been in the hospital and she needed money of her mom has died several times. To all her clients, how many times has she contact you asking for more money? I know there are some old ASPD guys on here that remember. If this is posted in the wrong place please fee free to move it. There are Mods from the ASPD days up here in Kansas City that can corroborate my story as well. Also some recent clients from California. be for warned and happy Hunting. Originally Posted by lookn2u4fun69
Damn, get your feelings hurt much. How long have you been holding on to this aggression? Sounds to me like someone needs to man the fuck up
More of a bitch than a BITCH....damn.
How dare this man alert people of a possible scammer. We don't have to believe him but some may want to know, just in case. People change but people also stay the same. 50/50.

I'm all for being a better person AND knowing if my neighbor was once a kitten killer ... Equally. Just an FYI, sheez
Damn, get your feelings hurt much. How long have you been holding on to this aggression? Sounds to me like someone needs to man the fuck up Originally Posted by Crimson32
He has been holding it for quite some time now..A few years at least.. I have apologized to him.. This is way deeper than most think/know.. Sadly I cannot help that one doesn't accept it..

I do apologize lookin told you that when I called you today..and again now,publicly..
How dare this man alert people of a possible scammer. We don't have to believe him but some may want to know, just in case. People change but people also stay the same. 50/50.

I'm all for being a better person AND knowing if my neighbor was once a kitten killer ... Equally. Just an FYI, sheez Originally Posted by misspriss
Exactly..No arguments here
Oh my... Well allrighty then.... Since you say she is a scammer, then it is okay that Jason beat hue snot out of her and shorted her money.
Oh my... Well allrighty then.... Since you say she is a scammer, then it is okay that Jason beat hue snot out of her and shorted her money. Originally Posted by yourself
I didn't say she was a scammer, I eluded to a not so clean slate - which may or may not be a deal breaker for some men. 50/50 people change, it can go either way.

If Jason beat the sh$t out of anyone - it is not okay!

If anyone beat the sh$t out of me, I would never call them back, even if they shorted me.

I wasn't there. Eccie isn't the police department and there was no investigation. I don't know.

If he did beat her, I'm all for whatever comes his way.

The board is full of opinions - not facts. Mentally ill are among us, this isn't the Mensa crowd either. Not that serious, just opinions - thought provoking and entertaining
Misspriss,

True.

"Yourself "might have not been referring to you at all, but I guess the shoes fit, because you defensively responded to him as if he did.

While you didn't say she was as scammer, when you pointed out she might not be perfect, on your original post you also didn't mention it was not ok for JG to beat the shit out of the little girl. Meanwhile, you got to plug yourself and how educated and smart you are. However, I guess you're nor alone I just did the same...

I guess none of us are perfect.
i would really like to meet jason g
"Yourself "might have not been referring to you at all, but I guess the shoes fit, because you defensively responded to him as if he did. Originally Posted by luiz7667
That is correct... I was talking to the OP, not misspriss..

Luiz.. it is good to see you stepping out of the role of ECCIE coed "provider lap dog" and sticking up for me. I am proud of you buddy.. Obrigado!
That is correct... I was talking to the OP, not misspriss..

Luiz.. it is good to see you stepping out of the role of ECCIE coed "provider lap dog" and sticking up for me. I am proud of you buddy.. Obrigado! Originally Posted by yourself
Yourself, I'm very proud to be a provider lap dog! They are angels.

You're welcome!
This still doesnt make Jason "right", sooooooooo...... Your point is?

Kelsey lives in Las Vegas, i'm sure she has no problem getting clients from all over all walks of life who do not keep up with any boards, you seem to have made this post as though you want it to hurt her business AND to make it sound as if her Alert was not justified. If you got duped a long time ago, guess what 99% of people who are Alive have been duped... but "time heals all wounds"