Ukraine trump backfire

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446

looks like the Ukraine were involved in the election interference.

they did manage to score one hit against trump.

they thought Clinton would win thus didn't bother to talk to him.

talk about being on the wrong side of the fence.
Politico: Fake New Site.

I don't trust 90% of what's on there. Still a Ben Smith hang out. Was caught colluding with the DNC on Hillary.
Politico: Fake New Site.

I don't trust 90% of what's on there. Still a Ben Smith hang out. Was caught colluding with the DNC on Hillary. Originally Posted by gnadfly
article doesn't seem fake.

the article just fills in the blank regarding the manafort affair highlighting the Ukraine involvement with a bit of Russia thrown in.
I suspect that quite a few Countries had a vested interest in seeing a particular candidate become our next President.

Considering the lengths that the Obama Administration went to to influence Russian Elections, Israeli Elections, and probably others, other Countries probably see ours as free game.
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 10:40 AM
I suspect that quite a few Countries had a vested interest in seeing a particular candidate become our next President.

Considering the lengths that the Obama Administration went to to influence Russian Elections, Israeli Elections, and probably others, other Countries probably see ours as free game. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are exactly right!
You are exactly right! Originally Posted by DSK
Except .... HillaryNoMore didn't run for election in those countries!
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Except .... HillaryNoMore didn't run for election in those countries! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully, they would have dissed her like we did.
Hopefully, they would have dissed her like we did. Originally Posted by DSK
They did! They're still laughing about the "reset" button!
They did! They're still laughing about the "reset" button! Originally Posted by LexusLover
wasn't a word mistranslated on that one?
wasn't a word mistranslated on that one? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It was not a "reset". It was an E stop (emergency stop).
wasn't a word mistranslated on that one? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Both ways! Do you think the Russians were interested in making nice with those idiots?
I read it in full, My take is... Live By Doris Soros, Die By Doris Soros"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFteaC2bQY

Considering the lengths that the Obama Administration went to to influence Russian Elections, Israeli Elections, and probably others, other Countries probably see ours as free game. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not to mention all of those leaders in the M.E. that " donated " to the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. Wonder when they'll be talking to shrilLIARy and Slick Willy about their " refunds ", since shrilLIARy won't be able to " deliver the goods ".