New Poll from Me

Which is worse:

dickcheese or crusty tuna?

This poll is dedicated to a certain modtard with a very endearing welcome threAD.
They go together. Like crabs and redwings.
  • Seedy
  • 07-04-2013, 07:14 AM
LMFAO
Since I don't suck dicks, I pick crusty tuna. But you can smell that coming (!) so I don't visit that either.
I am kinda partial to crusty taints! lol
They go together. Like crabs and redwings. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Kinda like a nasty-ass version of surf n' turf:
Cheesy tube steak smothered in a rich, crusty tuna sauce?
Let's open a restaurant.
Let's throw up in our collective mouth together, is this thread about Tara Evans?
No, the thread has nothing to do with Tara Evans. Maybe boardman ... but not Tara.
Dick cheese is mostly fixable as its exterior....nothing a brillo pad and soap cant fix....

Crusty Tuna is worse.....because its more internal.......can't scrub inside of the pussy all the time because it messes with the ph balance. But you can get some salt and vinegar lays chips from the gift shop at the hotel, crumple them up small and put them in a cup,......run some bath water cooch deep, and pour the chips in and let it soak for ten minutes..........Use hot water for best results.

Tell her to let some get inside.....then close her legs and shake her ass to let it gargle and such.....push it out and repeat..........
I don't have a dick so I will never have to deal with dick cheese. Haha!
I'm not sure what 'crusty tuna' is ...I assume it is feminine problem. Yea...this one is definitely more annoying! LOL
I would be surprised a fucktard has not ventured into your place without some dick cheese. If not, consider yourself very lucky.
[QUOTE=pyramider;1053307701]I would be surprised a fucktard has not ventured into your place without some dick cheese. If not, consider yourself very lucky.[/QUOTE

I don't think so. I have never seen any dick cheese (what does it look like, by the way?) I always inspect and see nothing out of the ordinary.
No, the thread has nothing to do with Tara Evans. Maybe boardman ... but not Tara. Originally Posted by pyramider
All worthwhile threads eventually become about me........but dick cheese? WTF?
Hey, I had to bring it all together ...