What functionality should ECCIE have?

So what is there about ECCIE that needs fixing from the technical side? What do you wish you could do on here easily that you can't?

First thing that pops into mind for me is direct control over our posts, especially the ads for providers. It would be nice to be able to delete, or change a title, or even repost. I kind of like the P411 idea where you can only have one ad up at a time, but you can move it to the top of the list as often as you like. Maybe some variant of that here.
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2014, 09:46 AM
So what is there about ECCIE that needs fixing from the technical side? What do you wish you could do on here easily that you can't?

First thing that pops into mind for me is direct control over our posts, especially the ads for providers. It would be nice to be able to delete, or change a title, or even repost. I kind of like the P411 idea where you can only have one ad up at a time, but you can move it to the top of the list as often as you like. Maybe some variant of that here. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
  • Ability to rate provider experiences on a 1-10 scale with 1/2 point increments, like 7.5
  • Drop down menus on hoogar ads. Such as BBBJ/DFK etc. Would make it easy to screen to needs
  • FORCE providers to provide rates in Ads rather than do a search of previous reviews & hope you have the right amount
  • Ability for providers to alter rates on listings...say business is not crisp, allow them to knock off 20% to pick things up
  • RESTRICT Mongers from being allowed to post a review until they have "X" number of posts or time on board. Would exclude BS reviews and limit Pimp reviews. Would filter down to the actual Johns who really DO see the girls and write the reviews
  • The ability to deliver electric shock through keyboards to dumbass posters
  • Ability to challenge fake pics "that pic ain't her"
  • To have a "undo airbrushing" function to see what the girl REALLY looks like
  • A scratch and sniff function where you can scratch your monitor screen and sniff the girl
  • Icons for rating...IE...if the girl has prodigious stank pussy, you can post the image of a fish on the review...or a rose if the opposite
  • Have a NCNS section rather than a random post that gets forgotten...keep a ledger on the ones that can be counted on vs the ones who cant
  • Have a rate section...where we can scour listings based on rates. IE an OPEC friendly section. Those that look for SPA action, can find it...those that don't mind overpaying can find it...those that are bargain restricted can find it...without scavaging through girls they have no interest in.

Wow Toyz, you really put a lot of thought into that! I like the scratch 'n sniff idea the best.

Seriously, I would like to have an "available now" button like Slixa has. One that you could refresh every hour.
I would love an activities list and advanced search like p411 had.
I would love an activities list and advanced search like p411 had. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I think p411's activities list is being done away with or seriously revamped and scaled down to exclude common acronyms.

I would like the ability to search a guy's handle to see what is said about them (if anything), not just what they said. Maybe I'm doing it incorrectly, but even when I put a gentlemen's name into a general search, I only pull up posts they have made or threads they have started. There does not seem to be a way to find any potential threads that might exist in the infoshare. Again, maybe I am not searching correctly. If I'm not, someone please let me know.
You should search his handle in coed, alerts, and infoshare. Individually using the search forum tab at the upper right corner of page. That will give you every post he has made in forum, and everytime someone else has posted his name.
Just don't believe everytime it says rockerrick is an asshole. Well he is sort of.... but not dangerous. lol
Just don't believe everytime it says rockerrick is an asshole. Well he is sort of.... but not dangerous. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
You're not an asshole - you just lack a proper filter. But that's what makes you so much fun
The ability to post vids without youtube tags.

The ability to copy and paste pics in ROS without an image-hosting site or having to attach them as image files.
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2014, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Claire She Blows;1056083587]Wow Toyz, you really put a lot of thought into that! QUOTE]

I always get that! When in actuality I was sitting on the deck with some friends having mimosas & just hammering out a few bullet pointed ideas.

I guess I should give more one sentence responses per board norms.
Ah wisht Ah culd order me up sum Domino's whilst Ah'm a-lookin' up tha goin' rate fer poonanny.
I think there should be a no hold's barred forum for idiots that they could be restricted to instead of banning them... a place where others could discuss the transgression that got them banished from the regular forums to "Idiot Hell" tormenting them until they finally "get it" and after a suitable time, during which they HAVE to interact with their tormentors, they can be reinstated to full posting status. If we put Rocker Rick in charge of it I think we can count on his being too busy to cause much trouble elsewhere!

And I agree with Claire's "Available Now" button. However it should automatically extinguish itself if a Lady has it lit and does not respond to a PM after 30 minutes.

And ladies with more than 6 PMS in their box that they have not responded to should not be allowed to post ads. LET them BLOCK or RTM guys they don't want to see that bother them but if they are already ignoring members they should not be allowed to continue to advertise.

And counters on their profiles where it records POS Reviews, Neg Reviews and NCNS's

and....

damn.... I'll just write a letter to Santa!
Approximate location within say....1 mile or nearest major intersection. Something... because NE Austin to SW Austin is a long trip.

I already work in Idiot Hell and the people there don't learn. They're idiots...it's in the name. Although a "Best of Idiot Hell" thread could be a fun read.
Ability to choose smoking status in search tool like you can height, weight, etc...
  • Ability to rate provider experiences on a 1-10 scale with 1/2 point increments, like 7.5
Originally Posted by Toyz
I like this idea. With a variety of categories. TCB. Value for the rate. IOP. Services. Quality of incall.

And I don't think 1/2 point increments would add value. I think there is enough inaccuracy in not knowing exactly what a another hobbyist means by '6' versus what he considers a '7' that using 6.5 won't mean much.
I wish there was an Android app that I could access and read easily on my phone, like tapatalk. I can access mocospace and skout easily but can't read eccie without constantly stretching and shrinking the screen to try to read this site. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to use their smartphones here.