What would YOU do with a Private Forum here on ECCIE?

ECCIE allows for the existence of Private Forums. They cost money to maintain but with the exception of a couple of the "Nuclear Rules" like references to minors, drugs or outing someone the person that pays for the forum makes their own rules.

What would YOU do with a Private Forum here on ECCIE if you had control of the purpose and the rules?

There is a lot of information we share in a less organized fashion because of the general guidelines

I've always wondered how many review go unwritten simply because a guy does not want to see the review followed by pages of back and forth from other members.

Would you frequent a forum if it hosted Reviews without commentary from any but the 2 members present?

Would you frequent a forum if it hosted Reviews of Strippers without the need to hide names?

Would you frequent a forum that catered to "lists" maintained by a few that allowed for NO commentary?

Would you frequent a forum that catered to "pictures" shared that are not allowed elsewhere? Ladies are made to remove certain pictures regularly that many seem to like seeing.

There is a lot of information pushed OFF the board by the general guidelines all other forums are subject to as well as the prevalence of many that champion causes not their own or shout down others with beliefs they do not share.

What is not allowed here that you would be interested in seeing?

Be CAREFUL how you phrase a response so as to NOT cross any guidelines....
In my utopia ; reviews would be readable by all, and anyone could comment. However, comments would be limited to questions from the gallery and answers from the 2 (or more) people involved in the review. The op would have the ability to remove inappropriate comments and questions from the gallery, but not the one(s) being reviewed.

I feel that the increase in transparency would make for a more honest review. And input or clarification from the reviewed might be valuable.

I have had two recent exchanges that went something like :

Based on yours and others questions I've pieced together some of the review. Let me offer my side and let you decide for yourself.

Wouldn't it be nice if that could happen more publicly and not have to respond to vague facts and assumptions but the actual words of the reviewer?
Like your idiot hell idea, I would make a bad TCB and NCNS fight club. Every report limit the parties participation on Eccie to it, throw them in the cage until the situation is resolved, after redemption restore full privileges.
Less is more and don't turn it into a SELF SERVING BLOG!
I will quote the very lovely Miss Lolabrea from the Dallas Co-Ed forum...

Do what the rest of the bullies do pay 300+ every couple of months to host your own forum on here, add people so they can feel special and they will kiss your ass. This works for providers and pimps. If you watch carefully there is a trend. Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I would allow short notice threads for every city

Mandatory location posting in all ads.

• Loxly
  • 11-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Less is more and don't turn it into a SELF SERVING BLOG! Originally Posted by Still Looking
What I see is duplicity. It's bad enough trying to search out info between P411, BP, et al.

We'd have "ROS" and "The Real ROS"? I think many of the controls would alienate more members.
I would allow short notice threads for every city

Mandatory location posting in all ads.

Originally Posted by muffin101

A place where you can post polls, and not worry about anal sphincters bashing it, and spoiling all the fun.
Seems like giving an OP the ability to remove anything he wanted from a thread he started would be of interest!
I would enjoy writing a review that the provider could read. How else can she improve her sessions if she can't read of her weak points. I assume the thread would be by invite only. Count me in if some one starts one. I was invited to one early this year but the provider was pissed off by some thing I said and removed me.