Activities: Massage, teasing ,daty,cfs
Hair Length and Color: Not sure. It was in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny.. short and thin but massive breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Things look to be improving up this way. Thanks for.the input
Ava & Angie have been around for years.
I've had sessions with both and both are fun.
I just don't like my ride being parked over there for an hour .......
Ava & Angie have been around for years.
I've had sessions with both and both are fun.
I just don't like my ride being parked over there for an hour ....... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Private security patrols the parking lots there.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2678107&page=2

Funny stuff.
Good for Eva...she made at least 280 on Tuesday...haha. There is a third that works PT. I will report back once I giver her a shot.
  • GTO
  • 11-14-2019, 07:16 PM
Is this the beauty that used to be referred to as "Fitness Ava"?
I don’t think so—but not the authority.
Is this the beauty that used to be referred to as "Fitness Ava"? Originally Posted by GTO
No.
Made an appt for 1030 amd this morning. Showed up knoecked on the door for over 5 minutes NO Answer. Left drove almost home and was told to come back so i did it was my first time sure why not i said. A short lady THAT WAS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT invite me as i run away for my life !!!!!!!!!!!! Someone here is LYING aboutt his place and whatever it does or doesnt do its not me........you have been warned
Haha...Angie did look like she may be preggo...
... Someone here is LYING aboutt his place and whatever it does or doesnt do its not me........you have been warned Originally Posted by fightingfi
Hope I sorted through the typos and incomplete sentences to get the drift of your report on happenings ....

.... did you actually believe these LOONS on their accurate pic reports? I'm merely asking. Why do you think they've attacked me? Because they are truthful?

Now, do yourself a favor. Do your own research and decision making. And don't report back whether your results are good or bad. They don't deserve your input.
Any of you guys remember there was another office up north on 45 , grace was one of the girls who used to work there ...
One of the girls openly advertises she is pregnant so you must have done 0 research.
I tried looking but haven’t found any info. They shows they are openly advertising a pregnant lady.