SHADY!! BP Amanda in Lafayette (NOT a Review)

Amanda posted on BP with the number 206 850 7871. She was a hot little thing so I called her. The voice initially didn't match the photos, I knew things were off, she sounded "old". So she told me she was on Pinhook in Lafayette at Audubon, she even spelled the street out for me, so I knew where she was, shady place. So I get there and call, she tells me to pull in to the parking lot, so I do, and a girl comes out of one of the rooms on the phone, so I get off the phone and the girl gets off the phone, I am looking straight at her, NOT the girl in photos. Amanda in photos is a blonde caucasian, real life "Amanda" is hispanic and looks like she has been worn out. So I go up and knock, she opens the door, I ask for Amanda and she says wrong room. So I say ok and move on.

I get back in my car and call the number again. Amanda answers and she ask where I am, I tell her in the parking lot. She says at the X Stay? I said no, you specifically said the corner of Pinhook and Audubon, I said you even spelled it out. WTC?? So she said you still want to meet? I said yes, I would be there in 10 mins. BTW, her voice has all of a sudden changed, she now sounds hot. So we go back and forth about the streets, and she says this is her first time in Lafayette. But she knew about the two hotels, which are a good bit from each other, and three or four streets. More fishy smell.

So I get to the Short Stay place and call up, no answer. I call again, no answer. Now I am pissed. Not because it was an OBVIOUS Bait & Switch, and these dumb two bitches have saved me some good money that I can use on a legit provider, but I have wasted about an hour now when I could have seen a good disease free girl. So I keep calling, about 20 times, over and over. The first one picks up the phone and says she is no longer available. I tell her it's crappy (my real words) and I am posting on the boards.

The link here: http://lafayette.backpage.com/Female...e-_-24/7959312. But I sure that it will be taken down soon, so here are the photos used, which aren't real either.
Attached Images File Type: jpg AMANDA1.jpg (9.0 KB, 773 views) File Type: jpg AMANDA2.jpg (5.0 KB, 760 views) File Type: jpg AMANDA3.jpg (10.3 KB, 756 views) File Type: jpg AMANDA5.jpg (6.7 KB, 754 views) File Type: jpg AMANDA6.jpg (5.4 KB, 757 views)
Thanks for the info
Yeah, if you do an image search on these pics, you will find many ads in many cities using different names and phone numbers. Obvious B&S.
There are four total tied into the main account holder Mya. Mya's number is 832-890-8005 (striped top), Tracy's is 832-760-0275 (white lingerie) and Caroline is 512-888-2347 (animal print). Here are their photos.
Attached Images File Type: jpg mya3.jpg (18.6 KB, 618 views) File Type: jpg tracy7.jpg (13.4 KB, 617 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20120902_200542__1_.jpg (18.5 KB, 619 views)
Moved to proper location
Yep! BackPage can be a bitch.
hey, this might be a dumb question but I have always been a little curious about the motives behind a B&S.

I understand that a provider puts pics of a hot chick in their ad to get calls. However, when the client shows up and they know they look way different from their pics, what do they think is supposed to happen next?

Is the thought that the client will have already made arrangements, gotten cash, etc so he can see the girl so he will just be likely to say screw it, i'll do her anyway? Or do they think that they are going to fool the client?

Just curious.
Not a dumb question. These stupid girls think we are so hard up that we will stay and do it no matter who opens the door. I usually stay if it is close, but if the ad is for a asian and the girl is no where near asian, I'm out. I have called on a profile where the photos are clearly D's and the girl that answers have A's or B's. Not what I was looking for. Tonight there is one girl in Lafayette that answers three or four ads. Same voice, it's a heavy twang accent, not southern, but sort of whiney.

I hobby during my lunch break and not afraid to walk out. I will then go and really get lunch.

I also don't know why this got moved. I meant it to be in the review forum for information about my experience with these girls. I am not even gong to call them providers. This thread here defeats the purpose. But I hope it helps, on to plan B.
I usually stay if it is close... Originally Posted by Acadcox
This is what keeps these scammers in business.
Guys, if you are using Firefox you should really thinking about using google image search add-on. It allows you to search the web using only pictures. Just click on the ad and it will search the web for that picture. Its a sure way to sniff out fakes.

If you don't have firefox or don't know what a add-on is (that was me till about a year ago) you can always cut and paste the image URL to this site and google will do a reverse search.

FWIW - I am sure there are other add-on's for other internet browsers.
This is what keeps these scammers in business. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
No, I'll stay if it is "close", meaning same hair color, a girl advertising D's and having C's, or claiming a spinner and maybe look like 120. I don't consider those a scam. What I am referring to here is claiming white and being Asian, posting photos with D's and walking in to A's or B's, or claiming a spinner and having a 40 waist, and I think most here are thinking that is a case to walk out and a scam.

What I consider a scam are provider profiles without measurements or an age. Or posting photos that don't show everything, poses that hide mid sections, whether it be stretch marks, fat, or the mommy tummy, or photos that have been photoshopped to hide any of this. As a photographer, I will not do that to photos for a provider to post. I guess that is why I don't shoot providers, it's crappy.
I guess I see things differently and should have worded my response differently. If the girl isn't the EXACT SAME GIRL as the one in the pictures I consider that BAIT-AND-SWITCH. Even if she is similar to the pics, that is still by definition bait-and-switch.
She is still luring you in with fake pictures and I consider that a scam. Most of the time when I see reviews where someone, for whatever reason, stays after they have been lured in with fake pictures they regret it and give a 'NO' recommendation. The ones using fake pics are usually the same ones that are going to upsell, give shitty service, or be complete rip-offs.

I don't post pictures that 'show everything', including my imperfect stomach but my pictures are 100% me and the stats on my showcase, weight included are 100% accurate. I have yet to have anyone walk out or give me a "NO" recommendation.
You guys may like to cruise the alert sections here, seems like extremely risky behavior. B&S, or bullshit, is the least of the issues these days. Like Dallas always says, Guys, think with the right head!