GENTLEMEN PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING A REVIEW

Guys,
When you are writing a review for PA credit, there are fields that are required in order to qualify. One such is the DATE. This needs to be in a Mo/date/year format.

"mid June", "early July" etc will cause the review to be rejected for PA credit. There is nothing wrong with writing the review without a date, just please understand that it won't get you the 6 weeks PA credit.

I posted a sticky in the Review Forum and in the Men's Lounge about 2 months ago and we waited for a month to start enforcing this. We have been (upon request) going back and editing the review for you and giving the PA credit manually up until now. Frankly this is a lot of effort and a PITA to do and require both local Staff and the Admin Staff to take extra steps.

Everyone should have been made aware by now, but I just rejected 5 reviews for PA credit because of the date. Every one of these will want me to edit them and give the credit after the edit.

EFFECTIVE 7-19-2013 we will no longer "fix" the dates and manually issue credit. Re-submitting another review won't work either because it is a duplicate review of the same provider.

We (ECCIE and the community) value all input from all members. Please understand that in order for the reviews to qualify for PA Credit, they must contain the info as set forth by our owners. That doesn't make them less valuable to our members or to the database, it just means that they don't qualify for PA credit.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

• SRPHR
  • 08-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Shit! You are correct! I did not se that post about dates. Had no idea. And from what I'm reading , I can't even go back and edit.? Correct.

Ouch learned that one the hard way

As they say across the pond "BULLOCKS"
Gotcha. Thanks. Jero

Can I amend, or should I go it over?
How "late" can a review be? I am new to this board but visited a few ladies. Is a review of a visit from two months ago acceptable? I am trying to meet some new people and build up my credibility.
You may post the review, but can't get PA credit because it's older than 30 days.

Thanks,

sixx
I screwed up my review of Holly J in the Austin independent providers section, hoping it can be fixed. I know I wont get PA credit because its 3 months old, but the info would be helpful to others.
  • ztonk
  • 05-23-2014, 11:09 PM
In the future, just click the Report Post button () on your review and tell us what to fix.

I saw your post in the review and fixed it earlier.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is gone now awww sad!