Bedrooms that would put you in the mood.

No one can deny.. your environment can effect how you feel, and also be a reflection of it. I love interior design, everything about it from planning to placing the last vase. I couldn't imagine doing anything else for a living than decorating interiors. I come across alot of design pics and this one just spoke to me... I could just imagine the boinking I could do in this room. I personally wouldn't choose it for my house, but if I saw it I would be stunned. It's beautiful!

922985_647267675287893_524206760_n.png

Are there any bedrooms on your wish list? What do you find makes a bedroom comfortable? If you could replicate any bedroom, which one would it be?
Mostly bedrooms with beautiful nekkid women and their tasty taints will do it for me.
If you have the money to pay for the luxurious bedroom,

. . . There are many styles to choose from and extend the fantasy!

I think I would like this one. (It's on a yacht).
And preferably with at least 2 girls and me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 001.jpg (97.0 KB, 345 views)
I think I would like this one. (It's on a yacht).
And preferably with at least 2 girls and me! Originally Posted by waverunner234
Followed by:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 001.jpg (113.2 KB, 344 views)
I have always loved bedrooms with curtained or netted beds.

I like these

Personally, I like the strong masculine sense that quality stout wood paneling lends to any bedroom environment.

. . . Of course, the ladies always seem to enjoy a lot of wood too!

Well, Now-adays its GOTTA have a matteress. I like sheets to, but I've don sessions without sheets. Low lights help and soft (not RAP) music at a low volume.

Other than that, the provider is everything. Heck . . .in the past, the right girl could get me going in the back seat of a VW!
Dark lights, lights scents and light music. Voila...meet the mood.
Great thread :-)

I personally like simple, elegant interiors.

In the novel Logan's Run there was a description of a place (The Glass House IIRC) you went to hook up. When you found a partner, you would go to a dark room. At random times the room would light up, and it would be completely transparent so all the other couples coupling would be able to watch that lit couple for a bit. Always struck me as highly erotic. Guess you could do it with cameras and monitors these days.
In the novel Logan's Run there was a description of a place (The Glass House IIRC) you went to hook up. When you found a partner, you would go to a dark room. At random times the room would light up, and it would be completely transparent so all the other couples coupling would be able to watch that lit couple for a bit. Always struck me as highly erotic. Guess you could do it with cameras and monitors these days. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
wow--I luv that first one!

Because I live in New Orleans...I tend to gravitate towards the more gothic or darker type décor....lol

this is what I want!