Pseudo review: Victoria Wilde -- Shows good judgement

Provider: Victoria Wilde
Date: 10/24/2013 -- 1:30AM
Ad: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=881489

I was supposed to meet up with Victoria Wilde at 1:30 AM. Unfortunately it was not meant to be (at least not tonight). The lady running the front got suspicious and Richardson LE start popping up. At first I saw the LE I was a little worried, but I saw them driving around the McDonald's down the street so I let her make the call. She told me about the lady at the hotel and said she didn't feel safe. Now that there was a reason to be wary of the LE I took off the moment none were in sight. That being said I was disappointed that I did not get to meet Victoria, but better then getting busted. Plus, always can reschedule when we both have time again.
This does not belong in the reviews section. Please follow protocol and post to the appropriate forums, otherwise you are just creating unnecessary work for the staff. And I can assure you, we don't need extra assignments.
Why "pseudo review"? "Pseudo" means "false."
To Matador. Sorry, wasn't sure where to post it. I have been in active for some time and I appeared to have forgotten what I was doing. I'll do better next time.

And at Shyster, well since I didn't actually see her that seems to fit.

She is new and doesn't want a bad rep developing, so I didn't want to put it in alerts. And I honestly appreciate her choosing the side of caution. So I wanted to give a reveiw but since I never seen her couldn't judge her abilities if you will. Now that Matador pointed it out it was quite obvious I needed to make it a coed thread. I should have asked before hand.