Providers- how often are you attracted to your hobbyist?

Just curious. I know prolly wont get to many honest answers and in not talking bout the sex was good so you really got into the session. How often do you open the door and like what you see just as much as we like what we see.
Very interesting question. I am pretty sure they don't like what they see as often as I do. But I am the buyer and they are the seller.
Just curious. I know prolly wont get to many honest answers and in not talking bout the sex was good so you really got into the session. How often do you open the door and like what you see just as much as we like what we see. Originally Posted by Louisiana34
I can't guarantee I'm not just reading what I want into this but there's one provider I see regularly specifically because, she just LIKES EVERYBODY she sees. There have been discussions on various threads where pictures were posted of some guys with.. shall we say "unflattering body shapes" and she and a few others replied that they really don't look at us for our body type but how we treat them and make them feel and they mostly LIKE the sexy play time with us.

Again, it could all be an illusion, but she definitely makes me feel like she really likes me and is happy that I'm there to have fun with her. There are probably another 2 or 3 providers I've seen that generally just likes play time with men and as long as you treat them decently, they enjoy their time with you.

They don't really expect to see a men's underwear model standing there when the door opens.
If I see a friendly smile and am treated with respect - my satisfaction then comes from the satisfied look in my companions eyes when they leave..
Lady E, what a perfect answer! Sorry I don't live in Houston. Please make a trip to central Arkansas.
There have been a few that I wished after they walked out my door for work that they would of knocked on it for personal.. FOR REAL
One on here not neccasarely he's the hottest man alive nope ..Now I am attracted to him he is good looking but it is our Chymistry we have like fucking fireworks when we are together... and we have only met once.. Maybe that's a good thing.... Cause it keeps me a good girl never breaking my rule...,,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. wink wink
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2013, 07:39 AM
To answer the question you asked: I suspect we REALLY like how the ladies look far more often than they feel that way about us when the door initially opens. First, the demographics of providers are biased towards good looking women, the demographics of clients is not. Second, WE get to see their pictures in advance and (I assume) men tend to set appointments with ladies they KNOW they like the looks of, women typically don't see our pics in advance. Third, men really do (inside and outside this business) have different wiring connecting looks and emotions.

The question most folks are answering (which is different from what you asked) is "How often at the END of a date does a lady like us just as much as we like them." That's a whole different issue, and when it is mutual things can be very special.
If they don't bitch slap me I figure I'm doing good!
Its how I'm treated and the personality that makes me attracted. If the outside is beautiful but the inside is not I personally won't fake my way through it. I think kind genuine men probably get the best GFE from providers because I know I'm happier to give attention when I feel its going to someone nice to me and respectful.
Rarely for me. And that's pretty honest. This is business and they are customers. Bartenders will flirt with you for a tip, good waiters will smile and be helpful for a tip, cashiers will smile and ask how your day is going even though you look like you want to kill them...I've seen fat guys, hairy guys, smelly guys, weird guys, even guys older than my grandfather. I've only met maybe 2 guys that I talk to on a normal level but that's only because one of them is a SGT in the Army and met my fiance (made him do pushups for not shaving and kicked his ass in combative training).

Sure, girls here will tell you exactly what you want to hear because you're paying them. I'm not attracted to any of my clients. I can spend a hour with them and enjoy myself, but I won't call them later for normal conversation or text them about their day.
Its how I'm treated and the personality that makes me attracted. If the outside is beautiful but the inside is not I personally won't fake my way through it. I think kind genuine men probably get the best GFE from providers because I know I'm happier to give attention when I feel its going to someone nice to me and respectful. Originally Posted by obedientone
Obviously I'm not a provider, but I think this is quite the common mentality. 90% of the time, I get better service than any of my colleagues because I'm laid back, personable, witty, and just a sweet guy. (Adore me ladies. ) If I couldn't carry a convo and be thoughtful, my providers might start to notice that I'm 50 pounds overweight.

I do have dreamy eyes. Yeah... maybe it's the eyes...
To answer the question you asked: I suspect we REALLY like how the ladies look far more often than they feel that way about us when the door initially opens. First, the demographics of providers are biased towards good looking women, the demographics of clients is not. Second, WE get to see their pictures in advance and (I assume) men tend to set appointments with ladies they KNOW they like the looks of, women typically don't see our pics in advance. Third, men really do (inside and outside this business) have different wiring connecting looks and emotions.

The question most folks are answering (which is different from what you asked) is "How often at the END of a date does a lady like us just as much as we like them." That's a whole different issue, and when it is mutual things can be very special. Originally Posted by Old-T
Well said, sir. I especially love your comment about mutual attraction being very special.
Personality wise VERY often.
Looks alone eehhhh probably as often as most actually review....about %10-%15% overall.
I had a provider tell me I had the hottest wallet she had ever seen
When she throws up a little in her mouth at the sight of me, that means she finds me attractive, right?