Entrance fee on days for chicas Bonitas

During the day shift (before 4-5pm), what’s the cost to get in to chicas bonitas?
I heard between parking and entrance fee it can be 30-40 bucks just to get in, but is that different in the day?
I always go days at BDD and before 5 it’s free (self-) parking and $3 dollar entrance so doesn’t much cut into dance money (beer is $7), so I go on a whim for $3 to get in and if talent is bad I walk out.
What’s the get in the door on days equivalent at Chicas?
I haven't been in 4 years, ever since I got a flat tire in their parking lot, but it was ''free'' to park where the nails and glass littered the parking lot (free, other than flat tire repair), and $5 to park where you were probaly not going to get a flat. Another $5 to get in (daytime), maybe $10 at night?

I hope someone gives current info, I'm ready to forgive (not forget), LOL
Parking:
$5 for the unpaved area near the sidewalk. $10 for the paved areas closer to the club.

Entrance:
I think it was $13 at night and $5 during the day.
Parking:
$5 for the unpaved area near the sidewalk. $10 for the paved areas closer to the club.

Entrance:
I think it was $13 at night and $5 during the day. Originally Posted by genreas
Thanks genreas. Looks like daytime is the best bet, the Ladies play more during the day, as well. Historically, at least.

But the night shift (Historically, at least) has more, and better-looking girls. The atmosphere is livelier. Is it still that way? And is ''play'' much more difficult at night? Going back 4 years ago, it seemed like the night crew didn't need to play, they got plenty of tips, and looked good enough to make their money without going beyond rudimentary private dances. You had difficulty getting dances from any of the hotter girls, competition for them was fierce.
I went yesterday and a BIG and older waitress told me there was a 2 drink minimum. I kept telling her I was going to wait awhile to order and she was saying something in Spanish. I just ignored her to be honest.
I went yesterday and a BIG and older waitress told me there was a 2 drink minimum. I kept telling her I was going to wait awhile to order and she was saying something in Spanish. I just ignored her to be honest. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Ha!

I suspect they have an issue with Lookie-Lou's, who want to see tits without paying for drinks. Add to that the fear of missing out on a tip, when a Waitress pounces on you as you enter, and can't close the sale, immediately... and it's not a place you can expect to relax. Of course, our concern is which Cubana or Mexicana will maximize pleasure for our Gringoback, um, Greenback.
Chung glad you are back. Man I wish I was there now.
In general, short of the VIP, there are no tits to see, even on the stage.

I see the 2-drink sign when I enter, I don't think I've gotten more than one drink before, and even then, the waitresses are sometimes not responsive, and even more often, not pushy.

Sometimes I get drawn into the VIP even before I get to order a drink.
not an encounter, moved to coed
What's the deal with them not going topless on stage? I went the other night and thought it was bizarre that they don't show their tits on stage.
Chung glad you are back. Man I wish I was there now. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Thanks Steven!

What's the deal with them not going topless on stage? I went the other night and thought it was bizarre that they don't show their tits on stage. Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy
Ok.. What!?

I can't remember a Topless Club that ever did that. Way to kill your business!

Is that true on day shift, too? I know day and night shifts can be much different.

If this is standard policy, it must be because there really are lots of Lookie-Lou's, and the problem is persistant.

And/or they are trying to force the big sale, the private dances, that are most accretive to the bottom line.

I suspect the night shift clientele is the nuisance. In almost every club I've been to (many), the night guys are there to drink, party and ogle. The serious guys who go to score, understand that day shift yields many more rewards. With that in mind, I can't imagine day shift keeping their tops on.