URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=315982
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, Greek
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Best looking provider I have seen. Spinner with perfect man mades, nice little ass, gorgeous eyes, trimmed kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Fun ass time there, mate...heh....no pun intended.

Cheers
She states she doesn’t kiss. So is Lfk/dfk now on the menu?
She states she doesn’t kiss. So is Lfk/dfk now on the menu? Originally Posted by lvhobby
ymmv?
Ymmv with the kissing and the daty. She just likes to feel you out first. She was totally all about doing whatever I liked. However, I did not partake in the daty because I felt like I was already asking too much with the lfk/dfk since she stated she doesn't do it on her profile. She also says no fingers inside or whatever and that wasn't the case either
Sounds like you had a great time and some special exceptions as well. Good review of this beauty!
Good review! Have seen Aspen many times and she never disappoints!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-17-2019, 03:27 PM
yup she's a greek spinner winner. good review.
Good Review!
Always was one of my favorites in the Hobby. Definitely ATF material
Keep up the good work
Ymmv with the kissing and the daty. She just likes to feel you out first. She was totally all about doing whatever I liked. However, I did not partake in the daty because I felt like I was already asking too much with the lfk/dfk since she stated she doesn't do it on her profile. She also says no fingers inside or whatever and that wasn't the case either Originally Posted by navy7454
I don't like to DATY because Houston hookers are nasty but she seems to have too many do nots to make it a fun session. Would think she is mechanical.
Finally thinking about coming out of retirement. At the moment, trying to book something with Aspen...so far TCB not so smooth, but hopefully it might work out.
PM me the rates
Originally Posted by slickrick281