Sugar baby/sugar daddy

I have read almost all of the posts on here about this type of relationship. I would love to have one of these relationships now that I have achieved a measure of success. For the guys who have had a sd/sb relationship, how did you go about picking the right girl (besides their physical looks)?
Dude—pay for Premium Access, then go to the dedicated SB/SD forum and read some more. There are real experts there.

Anyway, its not like you're getting married (which is kinda the point) so you can pick one and then pick another one. Some guys play off two or more SB girls at once and always have someone on the back burner.
What he said dude..... Before some retarded hooker comes on here saying she is sugar baby material (Which none of them are).....
The SD forum has some real information that you wont find on the other forums and some of those guys know there shit.
Thanks for the info. I definately don't need to get married again. Would like to have a regular relationship with a SB who actually appreciates and ebjoys our time together.
I wish I had sugar daddy.This sugar baby would give him tons TLC.I wouldn't take him For granted.NO LUCK Yet!
I wish I had sugar daddy.This sugar baby would give him tons TLC.I wouldn't take him For granted.NO LUCK Yet! Originally Posted by Fancylady
"Wild women Do" Natalie Cole
I am seeking a sugar mama. I need more things and I am definitely eye candy.
I had a sugar daddy before I became a hooker. He bought me a car...and bought all his other girls a car too. The man was TOO rich. I miss him.

I'm not SB material though, I get bored after 45 minutes unless you have me tied up, gagged, and forcing me to take it hard and rough. THEN I'll call you daddy
I had a sugar daddy before I became a hooker. He bought me a car...and bought all his other girls a car too. The man was TOO rich. I miss him.

I'm not SB material though, I get bored after 45 minutes unless you have me tied up, gagged, and forcing me to take it hard and rough. THEN I'll call you daddy Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I'm sure you do miss generous sugar daddy. I hope I find long term sugar daddy! ("Wild Women Do' Natalie Cole)
No luck finding a sugar daddy yet.