Its it tacky to pay with a prepaid debit card (Visa, MC, etc.)?

So I pay for a ton of muy stuff on credit card and pay it at the end of the month, that includes meals and other miscellaneous expenses. I was recently thinking that it's somewhat easy to hide/ explain purchases from three grocery store or the pharmacy than to cash withdrawals from the bank or weird CC charges to some random Square account, especially at key times like birthdays etc.

Just wanted to know if providers accept this method of payment or if it's considered taboo.
Don't use any electronic payment to pay for play.
I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as that form of payment is agreed upon in advance, you have the receipt that shows that the GC in question actually has the proper amount, and you are willing to let her take the time to call the number and verify that the amount is actually still on the card before beginning session.

This could take time and I, personally would want that time to come out of the session length. So a HH would not be a good idea lol

Just my opinion though. I'm sure many Ladies would not want to deal with such a hassle. Not to mention how awkward it would be.
S84, I agree....sort of.

The (pre paid debit card)PPDC basically removes the risk of handing over personal info. Rather, you give it to a large retailer and pay with an electronic type of payment that is not linked to oneself in any way.
KRBBW,

I agree with your points, that's party of why I'm asking...lol. imagining the girl pausing to make a phone call to verify funds is kind of funny.... and quite a boner killer. I'm always looking fui or creative ways to move money for the hobby that doesn't stand out too much.
Every form of electronic payment is traceable. If you pay by giving a lady a debit/CC/prepaid can be traced back to your account or when you purchased card. If they wanted to or felt need to, could be based on what they busted lady for.

So why in hell would you take the chance?
^^ That's a good point.

But that's a good reason to only see ladies that screen really well and don't take risks that would get her busted to begin with.

But then, for a lady to screen you that well, you have to hand HER a lot of your info so.....

Hobby is risk. Life is risk. What ya gonna do?
S84,

Very good point. I really didn't think of it in those terms.
Unless you're going to try & claim the gift cards as a business expense (which can be done) it's best to just use cash. You have to pay a fee for the card upon initial purchase plus some issuers charge several fees (per transaction,balance inquiry,maintenance) so the recipient ends up losing money as well. Plus more issuers are requiring more personal info now from purchaser & recipient since they have been linked to money laundering operations. Cash is best & preferred by all.
Every form of electronic payment is traceable. If you pay by giving a lady a debit/CC/prepaid can be traced back to your account or when you purchased card. If they wanted to or felt need to, could be based on what they busted lady for.

So why in hell would you take the chance? Originally Posted by Samcro84
No. Not really. Acquiring Prepaid cards is not all that hard to do without ever leaving a train back to yourself and neither is using one provided you are not shipping it to yourself somewhere that you can be connected to
I know that a lot of providers will accept loaded cards. I would ask them beforehand to see if they do.

Agree with Krystal's points as well.

Also, check out Venmo or pm me if you'd like to discuss it further.
So I pay for a ton of muy stuff on credit card and pay it at the end of the month, that includes meals and other miscellaneous expenses. I was recently thinking that it's somewhat easy to hide/ explain purchases from three grocery store or the pharmacy than to cash withdrawals from the bank or weird CC charges to some random Square account, especially at key times like birthdays etc.

Just wanted to know if providers accept this method of payment or if it's considered taboo. Originally Posted by Japjapjap
If your employer were to to pay you for all your hard work with a CC, Gift Card, & etc instead of a check would you be ok with that?
  • dmode
  • 01-11-2018, 10:31 AM
If your employer were to to pay you for all your hard work with a CC, Gift Card, & etc instead of a check would you be ok with that? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Employers don't usually pay by credit card but clients do quite often. The problem I see here is an issue of legality and having documented evidence. That's the real reason credit should be avoided by both sides of the hobby.

And paying a hooker with a gift card from CVS is just fucking hilarious.

And paying a hooker with a gift card from CVS is just fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by dmode
It's actually very common. Lots of ladies will take a loaded Vanilla card or similar. It works just the same as cash or a debit card.

. That's the real reason credit should be avoided by both sides of the hobby. Originally Posted by dmode
And not to mention the ability by the gent to do a chargeback post-session, and then you are fucked out of your fee.
  • dmode
  • 01-11-2018, 01:15 PM
It's actually very common. Lots of ladies will take a loaded Vanilla card or similar. It works just the same as cash or a debit card. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I guess that makes sense. After all $200 bucks in Chick-fil-a sandwiches is still worth something.