URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/130482
City: Hurst
State: Texas
Address: NE mall off 183
Activities: Massage and L0
Hair Length and Color: In ponytail and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I would honestly say that her pictures are accurate... if it was 5-8 years ago. Take a look at her pictures and add about 50 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Similar experience for me. I'm not returning, not that her massage was not nice or that she was not nice, but she's advertising on a site that she knows is populated by people with reasonable expectations of HEs. Her right to do so; mine not to return.
  • hrlee
  • 09-15-2020, 09:29 AM
I've seen Michelle a few times through the years and she was always L1
Bitch
Similar experience for me - she's a nice girl, good massage but completely legit
Nothing is worse then when your paying for some service and that person is complaining about what they are doing.
I've seen her too. Those pictures are definitely not recent. Its a shame, she did the same to me, I laid there with no draping, she didn't say anything, but when it came time to roll-over, she acted all surprised that she forgot to cover me. So she grabbed a towel and covered me up, while doing that, she made it a point to say "I dont' massage there", while pointing to my dick.

Not sure why she's L0 with some and not with others.

Sadly, it wasn't that good of a massage. It wasn't bad, but it didn't come across as real professional either. But now we know the reason, she doesn't like it.

Maybe one day, she'll find a job she likes.
same situation for me.. total tease she is.

Everyone set up an appointment and no show... we have the cash and the power to effect change in our community. Pervs of the world, unite!
10-12 years ago she offered L1...
Also those are the same pics from 10-12 years ago
Seen her once. She used a fucking rubber glove. Tf? Never again. Mustve been worried her hand was gonna contract an std from my peice.