City: - Dallas
State: - TX
Address: Farmers Branch/Royal area. -
Activities: BBBJ, FS, Doggie, DFK, DATY, Rimming - 69, CG
Hair Length and Color: Short Blonde -
Smoking Status:Smoker but hid it well -
Ethnic Background: white -
Physical Description: tall, thin, Not fat. body 6 face 6 -
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: This was an outcall, at my hotel close to Kacy home. Easy to reach, set up the appointment via P411 for Sunday early am and she arrived on time. Easy on the eyes but Kacy is plain, average looks but she's in good shape for her age. We sat down and in no time we were kissing, DFK, Kacy is a good kisser. Quickly moved to the bed for the main event. Tossing off the clothes one thing about Kacy. She is very Vocal. in no time she is moaning and groaning as I go down on her. Nice and fresh, juicy pussy thats delicious to lick and by now she is going crazy. Pussy is bare and her lips nice and soft. We switch and she gets on top for a 69-which is great.Her BBJ skills are top notch and loves to suck cock. She's gasping for air, again very vocal and loving the attention. Before long she slides me in for FS, and CG. Boy is she tight despite that she's had kids. We try different positions inc doggie and much. Its all good, Kacy is nice and wet. All the vocals from her tells me she's in the zone and by the time we collapse in a heap she tells me she's had 3 "O"s so if any of you guys did more, then kudos to you. She def almost wore me out before I finally exploded in her for the final drive. Cleaned up and rested for a few minutes before we said our farewells.....I hope to see her again, so I'd give her 2 thumbs up. kacy is a good honest gal, hard worker and lives up to the hype. Recommend.....YES>