Do you have different ATFs (DFKisser, Tits, ASs...)?

LADIES & GENTS
Is it possible and do you in fact have an ATF for different aspects or experiences? I recently saw someone post regarding their large labia ATF and started thinking...I hear all the time that an ATF is your sole ATF. That it's not possible to have different/several ATFs. It's been stated that multiple ATFs goes against the very definition of ATF. Yet, I see many list several ATFs.

Although you are welcome to share your ATFs, at least share what kinds or different types of ATFs you have. If you never really thought about it this way, pause, reflect, then you may realize you do in fact have different ATFs for different reasons.

ATF: All-Time Favorite (Greatest of All Times)!

Is it possible for one female(male) to embody and earn "The Greatest of All Times! ATF" status or do we have several?

Below are a few ATF groupings, but not limited to these. Please do share. Don't be shy. And, if you want to leave out names, just reference the below groupings as to why or what made that experience with that "special" person ATF.

BODY-TYPE/LOOKS (PERFECT BODY TYPE FOR YOU)
Body, Hair, Face, Height, Weight, Body-type (Athletic, BBW, Spinner, Ethnicity, etc.). The whole "Bundle".
KISSER (DFK/PASSIONATE/GREAT KISSER)
TITS/CHEST
PUSSY(LARGE LABIA/CLIT)
DICK(SIZE, GIRTH, CAN WORK IT...)
ASS
Bubble, Tight, Firm, Jiggly, Heart-Shaped, Apple-Bottom, Ghetto
SKILLS (BBBJ/DT/BLS/GREAT DATY)
KINKY (DATO/PROSTATE/GREEK/CIM/FETISH)
FANTASY ATFs (ATF TO DO LIST)

These are a few and not all are listed on the poll. However, feel free to discuss any that do it for you even if they are not listed!

Don't Forget To Vote!
I have an ASs ATF. My All-Time Favorite Ass. She's a blonde and has the most perfect ass. She had perfect natural breasts, now excellent MMs, tans, perfect curves and body, face (not as gorgeous as London), but damn near perfect. But, I'm drawn to her for her ass. It "calls" me every once in a while.

But, ATF is about the experience too. She knows she has an ass that's very nice and she knows I'm an ass man (they figure it out quite fast), LOL. Like, "that obvious huh?". LMAO! She puts it up in ny face, let's me play with it, orally, and enjoys it!!!

Not just the ASs though. She's got these athletic legs that compliment that BOOTY. Some girls with asses don't want anyone/anything near it. My ASs ATF is 'bout it 'bout it.

While I enjoy many that are out there. None call me like hers.

I'll share a few other ATFs later with pics, etc.

VOTING: BODY-TYPE AND SKILLS ATFs are neck and neck for the lead.

I voted for Body-Type, Body-Part(ASs) and Fantasy(4) ATFs!!!
Ten 'N Ten

Body vs. Skills. A tie!

Place your votes Ladies and Gents!

I will post my Favorite Lust ATF soon!
My ATF has it all, great man made tits, beautiful ass, great legs, attractive face, that slim MILF build, and she knows how to use all of her talents to make every one of our encounters a complete joy.

We'er trying to figure out what we are going to do this week end. What ever we decide, it will be a great time.
My ATF has it all, great man made tits, beautiful ass, great legs, attractive face, that slim MILF build, and she knows how to use all of her talents to make every one of our encounters a complete joy.

We'er trying to figure out what we are going to do this week end. What ever we decide, it will be a great time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
THAT is LIFE! Enjoy!
I no longer consider anyone my ATF. My alltime ATF retired so I gave that description up after her
This is my Favorite Lust-ATF. Last time I saw her, after her expressed concern that my DICK was "bigger than last time". I re-assured her that she IS my Favorite Lust and that is why!!!

Everything about her is my Ultimate Lust:
1. Redhead
2. Skin (freckled, yet tanned, but fair-skinned is awesome-sexy)
3. Complete Package (Face, Hair, Skin&Tats, Legs, Ass, Tits, Sexy like no other...)
4. Stallion (5'10" flat, 6'1"+ in heels/CFMs)
5. Chemistry out of this world!

(Her 'Standing' K9/2nd pick is to die for...)

I no longer consider anyone my ATF. My alltime ATF retired so I gave that description up after her Originally Posted by burkalini
Looks like it's time for Shayla to take over the "reigns". LOL
Looks like it's time for Shayla to take over the "reigns". LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'll let you know. Going to see her soon. lol
This thread got me thinking about her again...damn! More pics, as promised:

Alright, enough of that...whew!!! I'll post some others here soon. Need some contributors. Don't be scared. This is a hobby. You shouldn't have EMO(tionally) attached individ's. You are free to post! In good taste of course.

This is my Favorite Lust-ATF. Last time I saw her, after her expressed concern that my DICK was "bigger than last time". I re-assured her that she IS my Favorite Lust and that is why!!!

Everything about her is my Ultimate Lust:
1. Redhead
2. Skin (freckled, yet tanned, but fair-skinned is awesome-sexy)
3. Complete Package (Face, Hair, Skin&Tats, Legs, Ass, Tits, Sexy like no other...)
4. Stallion (5'10" flat, 6'1"+ in heels/CFMs)
5. Chemistry out of this world!

(Her 'Standing' K9/2nd pick is to die for...)

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
My All-Time ATF (All categories combined into 1 individual):
London Rayne:

BODY-TYPE (PERFECT BODY, JUST WHAT I LUST)
SKILLS (DFK, ORAL, ATF-FUCK)*thee BEST
TITS, ASSS, PUSSY(LIPS/CLIT)
KINKY (FETISHES, YMMV/WILD SEX)
FANTASY ATFs (BUCKET LIST ATFs/TO-DO LIST)*still have some unfinished business with this young lady.

Awesome Body, Perfect Face, Hair...

Her ass is perfect, again, I have some unfinished business!
YUMMY

My Favorite Ass-Shot!

Another one...

Looks like Skills is edging out Body-Type (Perfect Body) 12 to 10 up-to-date. No surprise! Did we come to Look at her or did we come to FUCK! LOL

BTW: Votes are not being tracked by votee. That option was turned off for this poll.
You might try running that second photo through TinEye.
You might try running that second photo through TinEye. Originally Posted by Ansley
Actually, the 2nd pic is very representative of my ASs-ATF and that is exactly why that one is my ASs-ATF. Yummy, yummy.

Gawd, London has a very nice ass and that pic is very representative. Again, I look forward to completing my unfinished business.

Do you have an ATF? or ATF-type. Did you vote? Voters, don't be shy, please, please share your Favorite moments (even if anonymous as to the person/ATF)...
Absolutely:

BBBJCIMNQNS
SLAMDANGO
GREEK