When is it ok to ask?

Hello all. Kinda new to the hobby but not a Rookie I currently have 9 oks on 411 so im farmiliar with the basics but I have a question that most would consider a newbie one I guess. My hometown is currently invaded by visiting providers that appear to be CBJ only. My question is, when is it ok to discuss wiether or not BBBJ is on the menu or not? Is it something that is ok to discuss before hand via email or on phone or is this a deal killer? I have seen a couple providers that have insisted on CBJ and that is completely understandable but I would rather save my coin for another rainy day if you catch my drift. Just looking for advice before hand so I don't waste My time or that of the providers or even worse so I don't ask something at the wrong time and blow it with some hottie that I have been looking forward to seeing. Anyway, any advice or help is always appreciated.
It is probably best to discuss after your initial contact. Exchange a few e-mails with the lady. Get a feel for her and allow her to do the same with you. Once it appears that there is mutual interest in meeting, then ask. Some girls will probably say it is okay to ask after you've been screened.
I don't know if you guys have reviews out there, but we do in Denver. Depending on where the provider is from, I suggest checking reviews first. I don't mind questions via P411 PM's if you have reviews from verified providers
Welcome Lowboy ...I would just check their reviews. Good luck and have fun!

• FK
  • 03-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Doesn't the services section on P411 in addition to reviews tell you this info?

Happy Hobbying
The services section generally does answer this question, especially if BBBJ is offered. Some providers aren't as clear and I'm beginning to suspect that if it's not listed then it's probably CBJ only. Just a huntch.
Good reviews should describe some of the expected activities if they are worth anything. Once screened I don't think that is not too much to ask. Hope you find what your looking for.
I NEVER ask what someone might do... I always ask what do you NOT do!? Thats worked well for me with non reviewed or new providers.

The most popular reply is... "I don't do Greek and EVERYTHING is covered." That answers your question!

Happy Hobbying Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Some ladies on P411 don't answer the services offered questions.

Happy Hobbying Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
You'd be surprised how many ladies don't fill that section out....
You'd be surprised how many ladies don't fill that section out.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
true EA, I don't
It helps but doesn't matter to me. Only thing I ever truly want to know is if a gal is msog. The rest is just a go with the flow type thing for me. It's worked well so far
Sometimes I wonder why gals advertise on P411 when they don't list services and they have no review links or a no-review policy. It's like "Hi, I'm SallyMae! Pick me! I'll take your $$$ and you get whatever...but I promise you'll be VERY happy!" NFW!

Sorry...don't mean to hijack this. I'm just saying...

Personally, if a provider lists her services I don't expect or ask for something different. It's part of that mutual respect thing that we all want. IMHO.
IMO services should not be discussed at any point this is what reviews are for.
If the provider has no reviews or services filled out on her P411 profile you could ask but just be prepared many providers are not going to answer these type of questions.
When I receive these type of emails I automatically delete them.
Go with well-reviewed providers and you will not have to guess what is on the menu.
Never ever ask a lady any type of question referring to services before you meet. I don't know any lady who would answer that type of question unless she's green (new) or just doesn't care who she sees or if she gets busted.

Research is key.