Hourly Rates (Houston)

I have my eye on a young lady that does not book incall appointments. So I'm researching the hourly places in town. I saw some older posts about PI changing from hourly to half day or daily rates only.

Anyone have any updated information about the status of Palace Inn rates in the Houston area? Specifically:

1) Do you have to ask about hourly rates in person at the front desk or will they quote over the phone?

2) Do they ask for ID or credit card or does cash upfront without ID work?

3) What is minimum booking these days?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
The search key is fundamental you should try it
Damn girl where’s the chill?
Aaaaw sheeeeee-it

Gonna get to see a Dorthy throat punch coming up soon.
Business as usual with my regular Patels
I usually charge the ladies by the inch ... actually 1.3" of dangling death.
Here’s your answer: if they are a “day rate” motel no one willl quote rates over the phone.
ID is mandatory and cash is best. Rates run around $30-$40 depending on motel. Recently Palace Inns changed from hourly to “day rates” which give you around 5-6 hours. They used to charge $20-$25 for an hour. Now they get more dough and generally you are not going to use it for more than 2 hours.
Good luck.
Most places are back to hourly rates.

2hours is the normal "courtesy" minimum & they will not look at you puzzled & always have availability should you revisit their establishment lol

Tip: If you have a 2hour meeting, purchase room for 3hours and so on
Aaaaw sheeeeee-it

Gonna get to see a Dorthy throat punch coming up soon. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
Heh
All the pi’s I’ve used range from 25-35 for 2 hours and I’ve used a lot of them.
All the pi’s I’ve used range from 25-35 for 2 hours and I’ve used a lot of them. Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
That's the average
... actually 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's the average Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

I'm feeling real good about my self now!