Been known as Cherry Dynamite or TheNaughtyTexan...

and well been quite awhile since I've been apart of the scene. Actually been years but I've missed it and always appreciated ASPD and ECCIE privacy. I was curious how can I get provider status again as well as make a showcase and start ads again. Got new pics I'd love to share as well as some good oldies too. Simply saying hi but need some help getting this daytime gal back out there. Looking forward to putting ads out again.
Welcome back hon!
WELCOME.TOOO.ECCIE.
Welcome back!
Welcome back u look good
A moderator can tell you what you need to do to be a verified provider. Or you can contact a mod. Or you could find the very first sticky at the beginning of this forum which is titled "How to get Verified Provider Status (And Make a Showcase and Run Ads on ECCIE)". That sticky should help you.

This is the link to the sticky I'm talking about. But it is the first one listed above the introductions and a few other stickies.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1785187

I hope you can enjoy great success from being on ECCIE! Glad you decided to register. Good luck!
I hope I did everything right. Been so long since I've been a provider but definitely can't wait to get back in the saddle.
Welcome.
Saddle up!